What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And the new FRance coach is....wait for it......

The Daddy2

Juniors
The mighty John Stankevitch, apprantely doing the rounds on Twitter.

Can't belive it if it's true, do Franch want to be taken seriously or not? No disrespect to John but they really should've taken one of two options.

One an experienced NRL coach or two an up and coming young french coach like Laurent Frayssinous, Jerome Guisset, Aurelien Cologni or Julien Rinaldi......F**kin Joke.

This was an opportuniy to consolidate, clear the decks and make a statement of intent, well let's see if the rumours are true first.

langpark

First Grade
Wow. Well, at least he can spend more time in France and with the players than any NRL coach could. If an NRL coach was appointed, he'd be there two weeks this off-season, then maybe a week before the WC... Not good enough for a team of France's calibre.

I wish him all the best and hope he can get them to the final four of the WC....

The Daddy2

Juniors
Wow. Well, at least he can spend more time in France and with the players than any NRL coach could. If an NRL coach was appointed, he'd be there two weeks this off-season, then maybe a week before the WC... Not good enough for a team of France's calibre.

I wish him all the best and hope he can get them to the final four of the WC....

Well when I say NRL coach I don't mean an existing NRL coach, but at least someone with the experience of being in that environment, there are plenty of proven coaches who are out of work, Graham Murray being one of them.

Latest posts