What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita compared to Arthur Beetson

Pedge1971

First Grade
Ha. Nope. I just hope a few on here feel a little bit stupid for taking anything Kent says as fact.

Happy to admit I was one blowing up about this as much at Daley as anything.

This makes him look even more shambolic given he told Klemmer he was starting and if true never told Fifita he was benched first! Surely you would tell the guy you are benching the news first?!?!?!?

Either that or Daley is covering for Fifita cause he is gone which whilst admirable does nothing for the cultural problem that clearly exists......

Eion

First Grade
Either that or Daley is covering for Fifita cause he is gone which whilst admirable does nothing for the cultural problem that clearly exists......
Or we could just take the word of both the individuals involved and not that of a hack with an agenda and who wasn't there when it didn't happen.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Stupid people have subscriptions to the daily telegraph.

Any stupid people want to give a gist of the link?

Loz says he never told feefs about his plans to bench which he backflipped in the 11th hour. He will release a media statement about it and the bàcardi boys. Kent seems to be caught out on this one

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
C'mon ol' mate, you're the attacker, I'm the defender, if you want to score points you'll need to develop a fend . . . at least stop throwing dumb intercept passes
No, I'm the normal person and you're the gimp who thinks people give a tuppeny f**k about your column.

You're also the gimp who doesn't read the daily telegraph but then tells everyone how they should subscribe to fox.

2EZ etc

POPEYE

Coach
No, I'm the normal person and you're the gimp who thinks people give a tuppeny f**k about your column.

You're also the gimp who doesn't read the daily telegraph but then tells everyone how they should subscribe to fox.

2EZ etc
Bit different reading about a game and watching one ol' mate. I've got you name-calling again . . . don't ignore the signs

Bunnies_Pride

Juniors
So Fifita's latest crime is wanting to start in the years biggest game?

Because he wanted to start in the year's biggest game he needs to be blacklisted?

Paul Kent makes no sense here, his Fifita hate is clouding his judgement.

Every player wants to start the big game, and every good player should make his case for starting. I'd be worried if a player didn't want to start in the big games. It's up to a coach with strong character to either let him start or go through with the swap. If Daley has got the strength of character to say 'no this is my decision, andrew you are on the bench' then it's another piece of evidence on what's wrong with the culture of nsw, not player wanting to start and being unhappy not starting. It's up to a strong coach to convince a player that his starting from the bench is both what's best for the team and the indivudual player.

no name

Coach
I wonder if Fifita will sport a new arm guard this week?
FPK - and Kent will definitely know the F doesn't stand for For this time.

Seriously though between this and the 'Bacardi Boyz' bs, these clueless 'journos' get a second hand story add two and two together and get 78.
And these clowns are begging for more access to the very people they are making shit up about.
More players need to go Ben T'eo on these parasites.

Last edited:

myrrh ken

First Grade

Because he wanted to start in the year's biggest game he needs to be blacklisted?

Every player wants to start the big game, and every good player should make his case for starting. I'd be worried if a player didn't want to start in the big games. It's up to a coach with strong character to either let him start or go through with the swap. If Daley has got the strength of character to say 'no this is my decision, andrew you are on the bench' then it's another piece of evidence on what's wrong with the culture of nsw, not player wanting to start and being unhappy not starting. It's up to a strong coach to convince a player that his starting from the bench is both what's best for the team and the indivudual player.

Worse. He didn't even know he was not starting apparently.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Or we could just take the word of both the individuals involved and not that of a hack with an agenda and who wasn't there when it didn't happen.

Would make sense except that there was a 3rd and 4th individual named Sterling and Klemmer. One claims the plan was always to bench Fifi and the other has publically stated he was told he would start.

Suggests Daley completely ballsed up the whole matter regardless.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Too bad he then proceeded to play shit.

Eion

First Grade
Would make sense except that there was a 3rd and 4th individual named Sterling and Klemmer. One claims the plan was always to bench Fifi and the other has publically stated he was told he would start.

Suggests Daley completely ballsed up the whole matter regardless.
Yes, it does appear there were mixed messages floating around. And old mate Kent put 2 and 2 together to get 5 and fuel his agenda against Fifita.