What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Johns Tips Dragons to Win Comp!

mickeylane

Bench
AND THE TEAM TO EMERGE FROM IT ALL WILL BE...

The Dragons: I'm still going to go with St George Illawarra to win the premiership. They've got the Cowboys this weekend up there and they should thump them, the Cowboys are going terribly.

But once we see that light of semi finals coming up and the warm weather starts to come, the September weather, that's when it gets easy to get motivated.

LINK: https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/07/18...-players-who-will-decide-the-2018-premiership

I actually totally agree! Thats when the big guns like Widdop, Hunt and our forward pack will come good and all that origin experience will come to the fore!

Last edited by a moderator:

ouryears

Bench

The Dragons: I'm still going to go with St George Illawarra to win the premiership. They've got the Cowboys this weekend up there and they should thump them, the Cowboys are going terribly.

But once we see that light of semi finals coming up and the warm weather starts to come, the September weather, that's when it gets easy to get motivated.

I actually totally agree! Thats when the big guns like Widdop, Hunt and our forward pack will come good and all that origin experience will come to the fore!
If Jesus tipped us I would celebrate.
But Johnsey is just another 50% tipster.

Frank Facer

First Grade

I do like your optimism Micky, even if I don't share it. It beats others negativity.

Drag Queen

Bench

Here's hoping Mickey but didn't Johns tip all the losing teams last week?

Ben_Kusto_magic

Juniors

Anyone who thinks we're going to "thump" the cowboys are in for a rude shock