What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Season Failure

Yes the season is over and yes yet another failure since 1967, we have yet to have a successful year, sucess is the amount of titles you have yes we have 0, the season was pathetic, we have 1 of our last 6, that is disgraceful, we did have Kimmorley out but other teams have had stars out as well.

Our next season buys leave us with more of the same, i counted the amount of State Of Origin matches or tests, that our new signings have played the total 0.

We should never make a excuse of a loss, or say we will go better next season, this season should have been it, the players we had had played enough first grade, look at Panthers last year, at start of year 2 maybe 4 had played rep at end of year they win title, us this year 4 wins at home, I hopesomeones head goes after this farce, and if one person in power at the club says it was a rebuidling year, all gate monies should be refunded, as then I would not go and watch a team in rebuilding year.

Time we actually stood up and be counted, sick of us been laughing stock of league, bloody sick of it.

Its time for a new era something must be done and done now

MilitaryShark

Juniors
I do agree with some of your points. For me our problem is recruiting. We either recruit nobody and just bring a few fringe juniours through or we spend a shitload on players ie BK and Vagana and hope they will be the answer to our problems. For mine we need to buy a couple of steady first graders. From the buy we have so far for next year are any of them playing first grade this weekend ? I dont think so

The Popper

Bench
Vent it, Popper. Same shyt, different week. Pity Anderson's not still around then we could all blame him. Or perhaps we could still blame him anyway. Watcha reckon, Blacktip?

mr_sharks

Juniors
FFS!!!

sydneysharkbrisbane what garbage areyou talking about??

most of the players out there were putting in a fugging good effort, just our execution let us down. I think true supporters dont think like that.

Yes we lost (and played like sh*t), and we arent going to make the semi finals. We have been unlucky with injuries and suspensions this year, but it was the first year of a new coach. Im just happy Anderson wasnt at our club this year. Im sick of seeing former sharkies carving up, like preston in particular.

Next season, fingers crossed.
It will be good to have some real sharks back, in Mellor and Dykes, from our supposed glory days!

MilitaryShark

Juniors
Dont be too hard on Special K, he is typical of the average Sharks supporter. He is happy to accept the old "we are rebuilding" or "we did our best for the year" or "we have a new coach", whatever the excuse it good to see some people dont expect anymore than what the team give him. Its not like we are paying them with our money.........like f**k we arent. Sharpen up Sharks, stop being the laughing stock of the NRL

SSB.. I thin kthe point K is making is (if you don't mind me paraphrasing K):

What other choice do you have?

Thanks.

coolumsharkie

Referee
hey can i post in both threads as i'm not 40 but close enough to worry about if I am ever going to see the
sharks win a
gf... :cry:

Feej

First Grade
mr_sharks said:
Next season, fingers crossed.
It will be good to have some real sharks back, in Mellor and Dykes, from our supposed glory days!

Sing it brother, I love hearing that song!

1. mr sharks you mention next season, i hear that evry season.

2. Dykes and Mellor from our glory days, I dont remember any glory days, I dont remember any of team doing laps of the SCG, Aussie Stadium or Stadium Australia, in either the last weekend in September of the First Weekend in October

et

Juniors
Before we get too stuck into the players, how about a special mention for the crowd (or lack of). 11000 for one of the most vital games of the year - no wonder the players were flat.

tUp

----
Dont be too ####### Special K, he is typical of the average Sharks supporter. He is happy to accept the old "we are rebuilding" or "we did our best for the year" or "we have a new coach", whatever the excuse it good to see some people dont expect anymore than what the team give him. Its not like we are paying them with our money.........like f**k we arent. Sharpen up Sharks, stop being the laughing stock of the NRL

so he's an average supporter for not bagging his club? :roll:

Latest posts