What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Season Failure

Feej

First Grade
Special K said:
Feej said:
Special K said:
What I'm saying is if you thought we'd win the comp this year then you need to get your head checked.

Had my head checked in '73, '78, '88 and '02 thanks. :shock:
Holy sh*t and here I was thinking it was the year 2004~!!!!

I'm booked in for next Wednesday. :lol:

shadowboxer

First Grade
11,000 - poor crowd - then again after the rubbish they duished up against parra, how could you blame them. probally a few thousand at the ground last game were there to watch their kids/grandids dance around at half time.

wittyfan

Referee
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
McGoldrick after tonite, I need no more reasons.

:eek: BeenThere won't like those comments. :lol: But he was quite disappointing tonight after showing some good form in the middle part of the year.

Mr sharks i hear you and i can see you understand, the things that worries me about waiting to win the comp, is actually if we do win the comp, I will probably drop of a heart attack hit my head and lose my memory and have to start again

tUp

----
I love it how players go from heros to zeros so quickly.
Mcgoldy has the potential and should no way be dropped.

Dorsel

Juniors
just watched the game down at the pub with Danny Lee....."keep the faith" he said after full time with his big smile :)).....and I will.....u can't change teams can you??.....there are some things in life u just can't change.....we're all just stuck with it aren't we?? :)

Special K

Coach
sullyfan said:
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
McGoldrick after tonite, I need no more reasons.

:eek: BeenThere won't like those comments. :lol: But he was quite disappointing tonight after showing some good form in the middle part of the year.
Here is a comment for BeenThere

:clap: :clap: :clap: at McGoldrick dishing up that cat Kidwell

We win everyone loves Zeus, we lose and everyone wants him killed.

Fact is he is our best outside back :clap: .. Should be good to see how he is used next year when we will hopefully have two player makers on each side.

shadowboxer

First Grade
dykes

remember that name - actually how could you forget it. Just like the sharks , each week it has a different meaning, either your cursing it under your breath or cheering from the roof tops. What will become ot the dykes next season. Yeah ---- more of the same.....

et

Juniors
jesc said:
I love it how players go from heros to zeros so quickly.
Mcgoldy has the potential and should no way be dropped.
McGoldrick has been a zero from day one in my books. Another 3 missed tackles - including at least one on the tryline directly resulting in a try (regardless of who was inside/outside/sliding next to/behind him) - to keep up his season average.

Special K said:
Fact is he is our best outside back ..
McGoldrick has 62 missed tackles vs 4 line breaks and 7 tries. Vagana has only 37 missed tackles vs 9 line breaks and 12 tries.

Special K

Coach
stats... pffft who are you reefy?

Fact is McGoldrick has been our best buy and at a 5th of the price of Nigel, he should get a upgrade for being our best wide player.

et

Juniors
Special K said:
stats... pffft who are you reefy?

Fact is McGoldrick has been our best buy and at a 5th of the price of Nigel he should get a upgrade
You claim facts. Deal in them.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Here's a tip (and its free): If you're going to heckle someone on the forum, its a good idea to run your proposed angle through word and have the spell/grammar check run over it.

Why he's getting his point across so STFU!!

All you're doing is owning yourself.

No need for spell check there although I have NFI what your on about!!

Good game though SSB68, well played.

Hey everybody the new headmaster of this forum has arrived

Get over yourself ;-)

Disappointing season :evil:. The WORST part of it, today and the Parra game. We shouldnt have lost against Parra and even though I accept todays loss, i dont accept the manner in which is occured. We were NEVER in it, they played like s**t in a game which was essentially our final. To add to this, they ahve played like s**t all season at home :evil: . But never mind......

Surely

Post Whore
I don't feel they played like shit .... More the fact that Melbourne played very well tonight, it was their kicking game that did us in .. add to that their in your face defence ... they had a bit of help from mander there though.

I think the players got a bit frustrated, but thats going to happen when the opposition is allowed to be offside most of the night !

Latest posts