What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any news on Ned Catic

Kaz

junior
I hope he is OK.

He was in disneyland for quite some time.

I was proud of the way Tallis rushed up to make sure he was OK & that he rolled him over to make sure he didn't swollow his tongue.

Yep, he got a standing ovation from me Kaz. I watched the 9 commentary after the game and there was a reference to Ned and he will be going in for tests and it is doubtful that he will play next week.

Big Mick

Referee
thats bad luck for Ned.

i met him when he was playing First Division for the panthers. Really nice bloke, I was glad to see him playing well for you guys.

That's great news. We need him at the moment. One other bit of good news is that Fitzy is healing well, so hopefully he will be back before too long.

Boy when I saw it I thought he was in big trouble. The way he clenched his fists looked like he was spasming for a bit and it looked really awkward, but it's good to hear that he is okay.