What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

Zoidberg

First Grade
If Raiders win tonight (currently 18-16 to them) and we lose tomorrow, we have no chance of finishing 5/6 and getting a home semi.

Knight Tales

Juniors
Tapine tried to kill Walsh at the end there. How did Walsh just get back up? What's the kid made of?
He has it all really. Can easily see Munster moving to first receiver, Walsh to 6 and KP at fullback in SOO. That is a terrifying thought for NSW.

Spot On

Coach
Tapine tried to kill Walsh at the end there. How did Walsh just get back up? What's the kid made of?

What was damning was that Big Slow was given a free shot, the target was vulnerable and he tried to hurt him, but didn’t.

There’s not much of Walsh.

Either he’s made of steel or Big Slow needs to hit the weights a bit more.

Jono078

Referee
Equal 1st in tries scored now.

16th in conversion rate though.
Amazing! I kind of fear Ponga will be a target with some dirty tactics by teams in the finals.

Also I guess this s off topic but I remember 12 months ago we had no “leaders”, and now everyone is playing a role and looking like a leader out there. Ponga, Friz, Fitz, Gagai, Elliot, Safs. It’s really great to see.

aqua_duck

Coach
Equal 1st in tries scored now.

16th in conversion rate though.
To be fair Ponga is kicking at 77% this season which is completely acceptable, especially compared to Hastings 57% and Miller 69%. Goal kicking seems to be something KP has been reluctant to do but given he’s our best kicker by a long stretch needs to just own the responsibility

Apey

Staff member
Just means we need to keep outscoring everyone. He did well yesterday though really.

Rod

Bench
I think half of the issue is the big hook he gets, so especially when Marzhew is scoring so many tries on the left it cuts down your angle from left to right. That can be rectified, or like Thurston you can be good enough that you can accurately allow for that hook.