What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As much as I dislike your club..

warren

Juniors
clives_bootlace said:
warren said:
Thanks for your concern - why don't you re-direct that energy into trying to get some hardware into that empty trophy cabinet of yours. In all honesty, the Sharks have contributed less than nothing to the sport of RL
and do not warrant a place in the NRL - lets face it, they would not be missed, and they have nothing in the history books to show they even existed

once agaon the sharks trophy cabinet is not empty.

one amco cup doesnt make a trophy cabinet!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

it doesnt make it empty

drake

First Grade
37 years and won f all,
sharkies, sharkies.

If souths get Ando,
Kimmorely will be on the next train to redfern, and the flat line of attack will be back in action.
Last thing you need is a coach rejected by a team that hasn't won a GF in 37 seasons.

Schooner Of New said:
I have heard the rumours that Chris Anderson is looking for a full time Career coaching your club.
You guys are struggling as it is and you don't need the cancer that infected us(the Sharks) infecting you too.
Pease don't accept this ignorant,single minded,old .living in the past money hungry prick into your club.....
He will do the same to you as he did to our team in the end and cost you a lot of money to piss him off.
In all honesty I don't believe you guys belong in the NRL but you do deserve the right to fight to be there and if you take on CA you'll only be getting yourself in deeper.
Fight with what you've got guys,Don't let the cancer in

You'll be able to follow the new Gold Coast Sharks, when they get shoved up there... So I think that you've got enough to worry about before worrying about Souths!

warren

Juniors
If souths get Ando,
Kimmorely will be on the next train to redfern

kimmorley has a contract with the sharks, and i dont think the sharks will be letting him go anytime soon.

clives_bootlace

Juniors
warren said:
clives_bootlace said:
warren said:
Thanks for your concern - why don't you re-direct that energy into trying to get some hardware into that empty trophy cabinet of yours. In all honesty, the Sharks have contributed less than nothing to the sport of RL
and do not warrant a place in the NRL - lets face it, they would not be missed, and they have nothing in the history books to show they even existed

once agaon the sharks trophy cabinet is not empty.

one amco cup doesnt make a trophy cabinet!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

it doesnt make it empty

but it sure makes it look rather bare!!!! lonely even..lol

DIEHARD

----
I reckon the Manly v Newcastle grand final did a great job of blowing Super League out of the water. I hope Souths don't get Ando. Even though he'd probably bring more success than any other bumbling coach Souths have had in recent history. But he would being so much more harm than good and wouldn't last long. Souths are infamous for their clash of egos and Ando has a knack for ego clashing.

t-ba

Post Whore
Nowhere near as good as Manly Vs Norths Would have. that's 80 years of Frustration, 50 years of Rivalry and 140 combined years of tradition rolled into what would have been one of the most memorable grand finals ever, regardless of the result. Instead, A drugged up team of pretenders where given leeway ine very match up to and including the grand final so as to assure them a victory so the ARL got their club installed in newcastle for the merged comp.

beerboy

Juniors
clives_bootlace said:
Schooner Of New said:
I have heard the rumours that Chris Anderson is looking for a full time Career coaching your club.
You guys are struggling as it is and you don't need the cancer that infected us(the Sharks) infecting you too.
Pease don't accept this ignorant,single minded,old .living in the past money hungry prick into your club.....
He will do the same to you as he did to our team in the end and cost you a lot of money to piss him off.
In all honesty I don't believe you guys belong in the NRL but you do deserve the right to fight to be there and if you take on CA you'll only be getting yourself in deeper.
Fight with what you've got guys,Don't let the cancer in

Stick to your own hopeless , unsuccesfull, bare trophy cabineted pack of meat heads, f**k i hate the sharks!!!!!

get fu<ked

Latest posts