What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask the Bosses-part 1

themacemaceman

Juniors
I thought there would be some banter about this on here by now.
I watched off the Rabbitohs Facebook page.

In a nutshell these were the point I can remember.

Richo said after 2014 we didn't have a plan. We now have a plan we are sticking to.

Salary cap issues last year and this year are restricting our recruiting.

We don't go out and "advertise" who we are negotiating with "like the bulldogs".

There was an interesting piece about player managers and a new player manager trying to upgrade a players contract. Richo wasn't specific but you could tell he was talking about Cody. He comment wa along the lines of " you've got a contract, we will tell you when it's terminated"

Anybody else seen this?

themacemaceman

Juniors
He was also asked was positions we were trying to strengthen. Richo wouldn't answer this everyone would know which players were being talked about as not up to par I guess which is fair enough.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Richo is a smart man. He doesn't slam players publicly and he barely answers any questions. Hopefully they do have a "plan" because right now we're doing nothing but sliding.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i just cant believe crowe/packer has let this happened like my mate said they have lost the plot at chalmers street redfern id say its true wouldn""t you???its a fugging mess......Shadow.....

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Maybe half a dozen monkeys have escaped from taronga park zoo and have taken over the brains trust in the board room at souths......ohhhhhh hang on a minute i would not be that stupid to insult the monkeys because i am certain the monkeys would be far smarter than our board members after 2014 trust me .!....Shadow...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
need more than that mate we are 3 backs short and 2-3 forwards short of being a top 8 side .!!!...Shadow...

I'm actually not that critical of our forwards. They make the metres but the problem is we put so much pressure on ourselves through errors. Our game structure is so focused around not making errors yet we make so many?!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
mate sam burgess only really has crichton to help him musgrove is nothing special clark and turner and tyrrell are shiiit
the twins are too busy with their super model celebrity girl friends or wives
footy is on the back burners for the twins the celebrity life rules over footy its all gone to their stupid heads FACT!!!Thats why the twins game has gone to shiiit the twins are controlled by their partners .!.
I really dont want to get started here because logical footy talk does not belong in here there are far too many dont knowers on here to contend with waste of time but i know r20 reads my posts with normality ....We have a shit forward pack bar sam and crichton and musgrove is ok but nothing special and the twins are useless and turner tyrrell and clark are rubbish FACT!!!And all the other forwards gosiewski,greinke etc are duds .
So you say your not that critical of our forwards well i am we have major problems all over the park not just in the forward pack, thats why we are on 14th position .!! Thank god newcastle are the shiiitest team in the nrl other wise we would be coming last lets pray that the tigpies dont pass us on the ladder but at present we seem to have drugcastle covered for now but who knows for how long?......yes r20 im a bit fired up mate.....Shadow says it how it is . Thats how shiiit a team souths are before rd1 ..

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
mate sam burgess only really has crichton to help him musgrove is nothing special clark and turner and tyrrell are shiiit
the twins are too busy with their super model celebrity girl friends or wives
footy is on the back burners for the twins the celebrity life rules over footy its all gone to their stupid heads FACT!!!Thats why the twins game has gone to shiiit the twins are controlled by their partners .!.
I really dont want to get started here because logical footy talk does not belong in here there are far too many dont knowers on here to contend with waste of time but i know r20 reads my posts with normality ....We have a shit forward pack bar sam and crichton and musgrove is ok but nothing special and the twins are useless and turner tyrrell and clark are rubbish FACT!!!And all the other forwards gosiewski,greinke etc are duds .
So you say your not that critical of our forwards well i am we have major problems all over the park not just in the forward pack, thats why we are on 14th position .!! Thank god newcastle are the shiiitest team in the nrl other wise we would be coming last lets pray that the tigpies dont pass us on the ladder but at present we seem to have drugcastle covered for now but who knows for how long?......yes r20 im a bit fired up mate.....Shadow says it how it is . Thats how shiiit a team souths are before rd1 ..

I think a forward pack like this

8. Gurgess
9. Cook
10. Musgrove
11. fuimaono
12. Crichton
13. Burgess

14. Turgess
15. Rochow
16. Turner
17. Signing

18. Cherrington

This is probably our pack moving forward. Madge will never ever drop turner! Clark and Tyrell are heading over to England. What changes would you like to see?

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
8. Gurgess
9. Cook
10. Musgrove
11. fuimaono
12. Crichton
13. Burgess

14. Turgess
15. Signing
16. Signing
17. Signing

18. Signing

ile agree with you to this extent only mate but we need 4 new signings here but our back line is a mess let me know next what your back line would be??....Shadow...

Pommy

Coach
I think a forward pack like this

8. Gurgess
9. Cook
10. Musgrove
11. fuimaono
12. Crichton
13. Burgess

14. Turgess
15. Rochow
16. Turner
17. Signing

18. Cherrington

This is probably our pack moving forward. Madge will never ever drop turner! Clark and Tyrell are heading over to England. What changes would you like to see?

Source on that?