What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask the Bosses-part 1

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
8. Gurgess
9. Cook
10. Musgrove
11. fuimaono
12. Crichton
13. Burgess

14. Turgess
15. Signing
16. Signing
17. Signing

18. Signing

ile agree with you to this extent only mate but we need 4 new signings here but our back line is a mess let me know next what your back line would be??....Shadow...

Backline is tough. If we keep everyone and it looks like

1. GI
2. AJ
3. Hunt
4. Gagai
5. Gray
6. Walker
7. Reynolds

In my opinion that's a gun backline. If we get dwalkz for hunt then we're actually set

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
SSTID your getting close mate....Gray is a nsw cup player i see dwalkz carved up canberra today!!!
1. GI
2. AJ
3. Dwalkz:cool:
4. Gagai
5. Signing....need a speedster like rapana from the raiders
6. Walker
7. Reynolds (But he is made of glass isn"t he??)reyno aint doing us any favors he is a flop time to go??

Shadow...gotta aim high mate bennett, bellamy, and green do so should we,we have a shiiit team no choice we need a massive clean out of the duds FACTAFUGGINGMUNDO!!!....SSTID...

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
WE HAVE GONE FROM 2014 GRAND FINAL WINNERS TO 14TH POSITION IN 2017 AND AFTER 2014 WE LOST BEN TEO,DYLAN WALKER,ISSAC LUKE,CHRIS MCQUEEN,LOTE TUQUIRI AND APISAI KOROISAU AND KIRISOME AUVAA.. WHOM IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD LOSE SO MANY TOP LINE PLAYERS AFTER WINNING A GRAND FINAL?? IT DEFIES BELIEF WHERE WERE YOU RUSSELL CROWE WHEN THIS TOOK PLACE??.....WAKE UP RUSSELL CROWE FFS WE ARE 2 TEAMS ABOVE THE WOODEN SPOON AND OUR SPONSORS AND FANS/MEMBERS AND OUR CLUB WANT ANSWERS TO THIS CATASTROPHE THAT HAS UNFOLDED AFTER 2014?? YOUR THE CAPTAIN OF THE SHIP PLEASE EXPLAIN?? WE ARE SINKING FAST.............Shadow.....

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
SSTID your getting close mate....Gray is a nsw cup player i see dwalkz carved up canberra today!!!
1. GI
2. AJ
3. Dwalkz:cool:
4. Gagai
5. Signing....need a speedster like rapana from the raiders
6. Walker
7. Reynolds (But he is made of glass isn"t he??)reyno aint doing us any favors he is a flop time to go??

Shadow...gotta aim high mate bennett, bellamy, and green do so should we,we have a shiiit team no choice we need a massive clean out of the duds FACTAFUGGINGMUNDO!!!....SSTID...

Well if we do end up signing Maloney we could have a backline like this

1. Walker
2. AJ
3. Gi
4 Gagai
5. Gray

I think Gagai and gray could actually form a lethal combination!

Dogmatix

Juniors
You can watch Ask the Bosses Part One from July 2016 (last season) at the link below

http://www.go1.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2016/07/27/premium_ask_the_boss_0.html

Interesting to compare Richo in 2016 vs Richo in 2017

In the 2017 video he says nothing and just whinges about stuff. In the 2016 video he gives out lots of info and says he is responsible for recruitment

In the 2017 video his defence for poor recruitment is lack of cap space. But in the 2016 video at the 6 minute to 7 minute mark they discuss the salary cap situation for 2017. Richo says that the 2nd tier cap is full but that Souths had space under the 1st tier cap which is the most important. Richo said that Souths had flexibility with their cap and were in a reasonable position with the cap

So in 2016 Richo says Souths are in a reasonable position with the salary cap but come 2017 he is using the salary cap as his excuse for recruitment failure

Souths need to relieve Richo of his recruitment responsibilities and get in a top class talent scout. Richo is a CEO not a talent scout

handyman2190

Bench
Does anyone really believe the sharkes will let maloney go? I dont think so they will give him an increase and keep him gray is rumoured to be going there so i wouldnt bank on gray staying and quite frankly he has knee and leg problems the 1 to keep is AJ at least he dosent get injured but not worth more than 350k
If anyone i think gronk can be pursuaded to come for say 800k and if we have half a brain reynolds told to look elseware he is useless

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Does anyone really believe the sharkes will let maloney go? I dont think so they will give him an increase and keep him gray is rumoured to be going there so i wouldnt bank on gray staying and quite frankly he has knee and leg problems the 1 to keep is AJ at least he dosent get injured but not worth more than 350k
If anyone i think gronk can be pursuaded to come for say 800k and if we have half a brain reynolds told to look elseware he is useless

Correctamundo reyno has not recovered since that red headed pommy graham crippled him he has never been the same in fact graham got him twice....Shadow...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

How can the sharks increase Maloney's contract? They payed over a mil for Dugan and are offering gray 400k a year.
i like joe.....inglis will be full back.....Shadow....i must say your a real trier though....

I hope so shadow. Maybe Walker will have to leave though. Cronk is a more than worthy replacement though he could honestly pull our team into line!

greg jay

Juniors
8. Gurgess
9. Cook
10. Musgrove
11. fuimaono
12. Crichton
13. Burgess

14. Turgess
15. Signing
16. Signing
17. Signing

18. Signing

ile agree with you to this extent only mate but we need 4 new signings here but our back line is a mess let me know next what your back line would be??....Shadow...
Continue to REVE!!! Fact is The Crisps cannot really sign good players because of 1. Burgess Brothers -especially Sam 2. Inglis. 3. Reynolds. The production of all three has all but dissipated. Until these specific players are seriously addressed you can leg it forget about The Crisps they will be at Henson Park every single season. Dylan Walker was evidently shown the door to fit SAM under The Cap. Sam is a strong athletic player BUT he is NOT great he does NOT determine outcomes on a consistent basis he does NOT set up or score points for the team yet he is paid to be a DIFFERENCE MAKER!!! Hence until the SAM situation is seriously addressed FORGET ABOUT A GOOD ROSTER. FACT: Crowe's EMOTIONAL LOVE of The Burgess Brothers will drive the team into the ground. Coaches like Bill Belichick Parcells Jimmy Johnson Bill Walsh Phil Jackson etc would NOT be captive to EMOTION but rather to what is best FOR THE TEAM AS A WHOLE. PRODUCTION AND WINNING GAMES must rule over Emotion Crowe has not wanted to accept the inevitable re The Burgess Clan and also Inglis too!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

sharks wont let maloney go its a no brainer......madness if they did.....makes no sense....although look at souths after 2014 that makes no sense either .....Shadow...