What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

aus v new zealand - sydney 22, aug

Parra

Referee
Wallabies lost the game when they kept kicking the ball away.

Great match though. Awesome defence & some brutal cleaning out. Aussies just had to make too many tackles - comes from kicking the ball back so bloody much.

shiznit

Coach
ive been really disappointed with Matt Giteau... hes a long way off the best 10 in the world...

he's been pretty poor this whole tri-nations. apart from the try against the boks hes done absolutely nothing...

pre competition people were saying he was the worlds best... he hasnt given Australia any direction... his kicking game is aimless at times...

Dan Carter is miles ahead of him... id even rate Morne Steyn above him now too... and JW when fit would be better also...

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
*dnaces* ahaha. I always knew we'd win. No matter what, playing like crap definitely nowhere near what we are capeable of and still win :-D

Serves Australia right really, having a kiwi at the front actually doesn't help hehehehe!

Garts

Bench
*dnaces* ahaha. I always knew we'd win. No matter what, playing like crap definitely nowhere near what we are capeable of and still win :-D

Serves Australia right really, having a kiwi at the front actually doesn't help hehehehe!

I would not get that excited, yes you having playing bad but we have been worse. We are terrible.

Ann Coulter

Juniors
so happy australia lost
only because of the commentators
everytime new zealand gets a lucky call they attack the refs but when australia get abit of luck they ignore it and are like good play

dan dan commentator you lost WOOT
*go south africa*

KIAMA

Juniors
oh that was a painful drop ball to watch from the stands, you could feel something big happening but then alexander dropped it, i was at the ground and i couldnt see but why wasnt the second dis aloud try not awarded i was at the other end of the ground

ive been really disappointed with Matt Giteau... hes a long way off the best 10 in the world...

he's been pretty poor this whole tri-nations. apart from the try against the boks hes done absolutely nothing...

pre competition people were saying he was the worlds best... he hasnt given Australia any direction... his kicking game is aimless at times...

Dan Carter is miles ahead of him... id even rate Morne Steyn above him now too... and JW when fit would be better also...

The Git is so overated it is not funny...did nothing and his tactical kicking is poor.

At least Carter tries to get his backline moving.

African Monkey

First Grade

I still think that Giteau is a better 12 who is being forced to play 10 with Australia's incompetence to develop a first five.