What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia vs England

Cracker was a legend! He got a hatrick once didnt he?

lol mate, id be happy to help out Peter Taylor. Best bowling action in the history of cricket
Anyways, here it is again with the revisions:

1.Geoff Marsh
2.David Boon
3.Jamie Siddons
4.Dean Jones
5.Wayne Phillips
6.Joe Scuderi
7.Phil Emery
8.Greg Matthews
9.Jo Angel
10.Tony Dodemaide
11.Greg Rowell

Cheers,
Moffo

Willow

Assistant Moderator
England got bowled out at 48.3 overs... close enough to seeing out the innings.

England(all out) scored 152 off 48.3
Australia (6 wickets) scored 153off 47.3

A low scoring game...simple as that.

Are we to assume now that everytime the bowlers are on top that the it is the batsmen trying to fabricate a result? Is it always going to create a suspicion?
I guess we thank Mr Fleming for this.

imported_midas

Juniors
Now you,ve plucked a few from the Silk Department.Phil Emery,s greatest contribution to NSW cricket was to use his connections to hang onto the keeper,s job and force Adam Gilchrist to go to WA.
I remember him with great fondness.:mad:

D

dubopov

El Duque..You've accused me(ad infinitum)of making excuses for the form of Andrew Symonds even to the extent of insinuating that I have a "gay" connection with him..on the other hand,Michael Bevan has played one of the worst one day innings of all time and you blame the pitch..face it El Duque..In recent games Bevan has wasted 6 overs in one innings,been hit in the head by a "bouncer" which just got above stump height,dropped several catches,fielded sloppily,mistimed most of his shots and wasted 10 overs in his most recent innings..He is not playing well !!..Maybe he needs glasses??(This is not a joke !!)

El Duque

Bench
Am I the only one who can see hair on Clarke's head?

I know Willow and the highly observant dubopov can't.

fetch.dll

It's not the best pic but it's all I could find.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
El, I'm just glad that you got the thread off 87 posts. I can put my feet back on the ground now. ;)

El Duque

Bench
El Duque..You've accused me(ad infinitum)of making excuses for the form of Andrew Symonds even to the extent of insinuating that I have a "gay" connection with him..

That is because you have made numerous excuses for him or are you denying this? The gay shit was in retaliation to something you started.

on the other hand,Michael Bevan has played one of the worst one day innings of all time and you blame the pitch.

And how many batsmen batted well on that pitch?
Name them all please

.face it El Duque..In recent games Bevan has wasted 6 overs in one innings,been hit in the head by a "bouncer" which just got above stump height

Langer has been hit by numerous bouncers and you want him in your side. What's the go there?

,dropped several catches,fielded sloppily,mistimed most of his shots and wasted 10 overs in his most recent innings..He is not playing well !!..Maybe he needs glasses??(This is not a joke !!)

Yes, he dropped some catches the other day but he has not fielded sloppily. He helped ina run out the other night. Did you miss it???
He has not been in his best form but he's been a shit load better than the majority of batsmen.

Even when he gets MOTM you ridicule him.

Pathetic.

imported_midas

Juniors
Dubopov
one of the hallmarks of great players (any sport) is when you can play like an old mole and still get the job done.And remember where your feet are.

D

dubopov

Bronco...The relevant batting stat in One Day cricket is the Strike Rate..If the average is over 40 and the Strike Rate is over 80 THEN the batsman is in form.If a batsmen comes in at 3/190 with a few overs to go obviously their averages will be lower because they have to try and score quickly.Personally I believe the Test team should be the One Day team..The best players are picked for Tests..it is a slur on them if Selectors don't think they can play both forms of the game..
..as for Symonds Stats,he's played TWO games in this series..batsmen are always vulnerable early(if you have ever played you'd know this)..blokes who get 30 should go on with it..particularly if they took 90 balls getting their eye in !!

El Duque

Bench
dub, why do you avoid questions?

In that old thread you asked plenty and people did their best to answer but you can't seem to do likewise.