What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2018

My little Reward4Effort filly has (dual) accepted for its first start this weekend, so should be starting if all goes well. :hugging:

Very excited. My first ownership in a horse after having my first ever punt on Saintly in the Melbourne Cup as a teenager.

She was scratched last weekend due to the widest barrier. It worked out for the best as one of the Sheiks horses trained by A Cummings brained them.

I’ll keep ya’s posted. :wink:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
My little Reward4Effort filly has (dual) accepted for its first start this weekend, so should be starting if all goes well. :hugging:

Very excited. My first ownership in a horse after having my first ever punt on Saintly in the Melbourne Cup as a teenager.

She was scratched last weekend due to the widest barrier. It worked out for the best as one of the Sheiks horses trained by A Cummings brained them.

Good luck bro, I remember how excited I was when my Filly was about to have her first start.

And when she won an Ehucha Maiden it was like a cup win for me :joy::joy::joy:

Sphagnum

Coach

Man, that 1996 Melbourne cup. Has a horse ever had a better run in the big dance.

No wonder beadmen went on a sabbatical. He owed the big fella for that one.

Sphagnum

Coach
Just watched 96 and 97 cups again.

Not many people remember but in 97 might and power wasnt even the number 1 seed from the Denham camp.

Yippyio had beaten marble halls In the Qld derby and was set to be the stables big cup chance before getting travel sickness on the way to Melbourne.

He was out for at least a year and was never the same horse.

Still managed to split the maroney pair of brew and second coming in 2000.

Latest posts