What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ava's gone

Tigerm

First Grade
Ava Seumanufagai to depart Wests Tigers

Wests Tigers can confirm that Ava Seumanufagai will be leaving the club at the end of the 2017 NRL season.

The 25 year old front rower has taken to the field for Wests Tigers 96 times since making his debut in Round 3, 2013.

Wests Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe thanked Seumanufagai for his commitment and effort during his time with the club.

“On behalf of everyone at Wests Tigers I’d like to take this chance to thank Ava for his continued efforts while a part of Wests Tigers,” said Pascoe. “Ava has developed both on and off the field while with the club and we’re proud of the player that he’s become since making his debut.

“We wish him well for his playing career in 2018 and beyond and look forward to him continuing to do all he can for Wests Tigers for the remainder of this season.” he said.

Though it doesn't say where?

Shredder

Juniors
Hes a depth player.

Reports are that he wanted $450k. Hes not worth close to that.

More cash in the kitty.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Hes a depth player.

Reports are that he wanted $450k. Hes not worth close to that.

More cash in the kitty.

Not worth anywhere near that.........hasnt progressed at all in last few years...
Not enough mongrel in him..Same as Hillbilly.
Wish Fun Guy all the best though...Seems like a decent guy.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Was a good first grader, definitely not a huge loss. Hopefully he can develop his game and progress further at the Sharks.

I'm just worried that we are running out of options in the front row. I really hope the rumours that we have signed Packer are true.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Was a good first grader, definitely not a huge loss. Hopefully he can develop his game and progress further at the Sharks.

I'm just worried that we are running out of options in the front row. I really hope the rumours that we have signed Packer are true.

Yeah,we lose Hillbilly and the Fun Guy but possibly Packer and Matalino....We have come out in front there and saved money......
IC is on fire ....

Clifferd

Coach
We'll offer Packer more than the Dragons imo and dragons are keen to re-sign him. But to be fair their front row stocks are pretty full so they could probably handle his loss

Tiger Ted

Bench
yes he would be exactly what we need.
on another note,we might be chasing Hopoate if he plays Sundays.
Never been a fan of him,but gee on the weekend he was sensationalllllll
Fabulous defender & always puts in & unlike his old man is a very good role model.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I'd only take him if he plays Sunday's

He's still got it by the looks of it
I think the financial inducements to make himself available to play sundays will ensure he no longer refrains from playing Sunday's.He would b a great addition to our roster.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I think the financial inducements to make himself available to play sundays will ensure he no longer refrains from playing Sunday's.He would b a great addition to our roster.

The story said hes only on $150k a year....chicken feed