What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back to the drawing board

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Who'd have thought that the two people I respect the least here would be from the club I support?

I await your praise for one of the "Wests" players brook. I'm sure it'll be a bloody long wait but I'm a patient person.

I thought Joel Caine has a top game, he was in the thick of it for most of the match. Terry Hill is inspirational, if he didn't do anything I would still pick him, they fire up when the Slobberer is there.

O'Halloran did well, but seeing as he is a Balmain junior, I think he should be dropped and replaced with a Minto Cobras under 13 player.

Come back Raging Bulldog, you're looking saner by the minute.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Who'd have thought that the two people I respect the least here would be from the club I support?

I await your praise for one of the "Wests" players brook. I'm sure it'll be a bloody long wait but I'm a patient person.

I thought Joel Caine has a top game, he was in the thick of it for most of the match. Terry Hill is inspirational, if he didn't do anything I would still pick him, they fire up when the Slobberer is there.

O'Halloran did well, but seeing as he is a Balmain junior, I think he should be dropped and replaced with a Minto Cobras under 13 player.

Come back Raging Bulldog, you're looking saner by the minute.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
EA, I thought you'd be rubbing salt in about Saleh... ;)

btw, Raging did make a cameo in the 'whats your bench press' thread about a week ago. Post number 130-something. So your mate is lurking, but I think he prefers to keep a low profile. Can't imagine why...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
EA, I thought you'd be rubbing salt in about Saleh... ;)

btw, Raging did make a cameo in the 'whats your bench press' thread about a week ago. Post number 130-something. So your mate is lurking, but I think he prefers to keep a low profile. Can't imagine why...

imported_Brook

Juniors
well given Terry Hill is contracted with wests either you have literacy problems or you just go on the attack withoutbothering to read.

But I give praise where its due and if you want to deny that the best players out thereon that particular match were contracted to Balmain well you are more biased that I thought.

Can't wait until Manu loses weight and forces his way back into first grade - It'll give you a token Magpie among each weeks best players so you don't feel so left out

imported_Brook

Juniors
well given Terry Hill is contracted with wests either you have literacy problems or you just go on the attack withoutbothering to read.

But I give praise where its due and if you want to deny that the best players out thereon that particular match were contracted to Balmain well you are more biased that I thought.

Can't wait until Manu loses weight and forces his way back into first grade - It'll give you a token Magpie among each weeks best players so you don't feel so left out

imported_E_A__

Juniors
lol Willow, I'll be doing that shortly in R#3. From memory, I tipped us to win 26-22 as well.

I think I underestimated raging bulldog. If what you say is correct, he seems to actually have a measureable intelligence. Smart move.

Brook, I've just found out that you are apparently female? LOL

So, I'll let you know that it doesn't make any difference to me, I treat everyone based on the tripe that they write, not based on their gender.

Now, to comment on your tripe....

The point I have been attempting to make and the point which has soared over both your head andmeltiger's head is that you haven't accepted the JV. You treat the Wests half very poorly. In fact, you have more respect for the opposition that you have for more than half of the team you supposedly support.

You're both going to go down kicking and screaming.

And I'll be laughing the whole time. I hope you don't care too much about your online reputation.

:D

imported_E_A__

Juniors
lol Willow, I'll be doing that shortly in R#3. From memory, I tipped us to win 26-22 as well.

I think I underestimated raging bulldog. If what you say is correct, he seems to actually have a measureable intelligence. Smart move.

Brook, I've just found out that you are apparently female? LOL

So, I'll let you know that it doesn't make any difference to me, I treat everyone based on the tripe that they write, not based on their gender.

Now, to comment on your tripe....

The point I have been attempting to make and the point which has soared over both your head andmeltiger's head is that you haven't accepted the JV. You treat the Wests half very poorly. In fact, you have more respect for the opposition that you have for more than half of the team you supposedly support.

You're both going to go down kicking and screaming.

And I'll be laughing the whole time. I hope you don't care too much about your online reputation.

:D

imported_Brook

Juniors
LOL
I treat the other side very poorly, and you know this because...I don't like Campbelltown stadium.
I would imagine accepting the joint venture would involve giving praise where praise is due, no longer seeing players in terms of 'wests' and 'Balmain' or insisting that if someone gives a wrap to an ex Balmain player they must immediately give one to an ex wests player in interests of fairness - you seemingly still have a long way to go.
not really sure what relevance my gender has that you felt the need to bring it up but I'm pleased it won't 'make any difference to you' roflol
now as to my 'internet reputation' are their really people with so weak a grip on reality that they would care what their 'internet reputation' is? Maybe they are the same type of people that think that someones gender is worth bringing into a football debate - even if only in some sort of weird disclaimer that it doesn't matter at all

imported_Brook

Juniors
LOL
I treat the other side very poorly, and you know this because...I don't like Campbelltown stadium.
I would imagine accepting the joint venture would involve giving praise where praise is due, no longer seeing players in terms of 'wests' and 'Balmain' or insisting that if someone gives a wrap to an ex Balmain player they must immediately give one to an ex wests player in interests of fairness - you seemingly still have a long way to go.
not really sure what relevance my gender has that you felt the need to bring it up but I'm pleased it won't 'make any difference to you' roflol
now as to my 'internet reputation' are their really people with so weak a grip on reality that they would care what their 'internet reputation' is? Maybe they are the same type of people that think that someones gender is worth bringing into a football debate - even if only in some sort of weird disclaimer that it doesn't matter at all

Willow

Assistant Moderator
"I needed a laugh before bed, so i just clicked onto the saints forum..."
Moffo, thats because they lost..
But have you seen how these Wests Tigers supporters go at each other? And they won... !
Keep fighting ya bastards... its cheering me up no end. :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
"I needed a laugh before bed, so i just clicked onto the saints forum..."
Moffo, thats because they lost..
But have you seen how these Wests Tigers supporters go at each other? And they won... !
Keep fighting ya bastards... its cheering me up no end. :)

imported_E_A__

Juniors
lol Willow.

I'm a Wests Tigers supporter, those two nonces follow Balmain.

brook, you testosterone free person you.

You're a Balmain supporter. You and your mate couldn't care less about the JV. If you win, it's the Balmain players who won it, if you lost, it's the Wests side of the JV's fault.

Go away, you're an insult to real Wests Tigers supporters everywhere.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
lol Willow.

I'm a Wests Tigers supporter, those two nonces follow Balmain.

brook, you testosterone free person you.

You're a Balmain supporter. You and your mate couldn't care less about the JV. If you win, it's the Balmain players who won it, if you lost, it's the Wests side of the JV's fault.

Go away, you're an insult to real Wests Tigers supporters everywhere.

imported_Brook

Juniors
so EA which wests players (apart from terry hill who i've already given a wrap to but you obviously consider a balmain player - and hey i'd be glad to have him) won us the game against saints? I must say you seem to know a lot about me for someone who knows nothing at all about me Laffranchi is one of my favourite wests tigers players - i've been calling for him to make the top grade squad for about 2 years...you'd probably never heard of him at that stage because you don't strike me as the type who would take an interest in his whole club luke clovell, gray veine? bet you don't know who they are either do you? They both deserve and will most likely get a run in first grade this year and i'll be cheering for them when they do...but I guess if i say they are 'balmain' players you wouldn't know any better ROFLOL simple fact is the best player wests have contributed to the merger (and this isn't an insult because he's the most promising player the jv has got) didn't take the field on saturday because sheens has him losing weight in first division Laffranchi and Fitzhenry who are both fantastic players had very quiet games, anthony didn't do anything much at all and fitzhenry only came alive when he was moved to hooker - once that happened he was great but that was late in the game

imported_Brook

Juniors
so EA which wests players (apart from terry hill who i've already given a wrap to but you obviously consider a balmain player - and hey i'd be glad to have him) won us the game against saints? I must say you seem to know a lot about me for someone who knows nothing at all about me Laffranchi is one of my favourite wests tigers players - i've been calling for him to make the top grade squad for about 2 years...you'd probably never heard of him at that stage because you don't strike me as the type who would take an interest in his whole club luke clovell, gray veine? bet you don't know who they are either do you? They both deserve and will most likely get a run in first grade this year and i'll be cheering for them when they do...but I guess if i say they are 'balmain' players you wouldn't know any better ROFLOL simple fact is the best player wests have contributed to the merger (and this isn't an insult because he's the most promising player the jv has got) didn't take the field on saturday because sheens has him losing weight in first division Laffranchi and Fitzhenry who are both fantastic players had very quiet games, anthony didn't do anything much at all and fitzhenry only came alive when he was moved to hooker - once that happened he was great but that was late in the game

imported_E_A__

Juniors
I don't know or want to know you.

As for the rest of your dribble, you're constantly confirming the point I'm making.

The team is the Wests Tigers, I'm quite happy for any player to play well, I don't care who's coughing up the readies. At the end of the day, you are far too involved in keeping the JV separate in your mind.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
I don't know or want to know you.

As for the rest of your dribble, you're constantly confirming the point I'm making.

The team is the Wests Tigers, I'm quite happy for any player to play well, I don't care who's coughing up the readies. At the end of the day, you are far too involved in keeping the JV separate in your mind.

imported_Brook

Juniors
hmmm so lets recap whats been said here * I gave a wrap to Darren Senter in one thread and responded to Moffo's praise of Mark O'Halloran in another thread. * you then attack me saying that I only care about the balmain players and despise the wests players (despite the fact that i'd made no mention of dazza's origin and mentioned mark as a tigers junior in exactly the same way that any supporter would be proud when their clubs juniors stand up) * I prove conclusively that this is not the case and that, in fact, I have a greater knowledge and appreciation of wests juniors than you do * you then attack me saying this somehow proves your point (your point in case you forget was that I am in some way biased against ex wests players) and state that you don't care or notice where the players come from (despite the fact that you brought it up in the first place) honestly if you are going to insist on arguing with me can you make a little more effort to remain credible or else stop wasting my time?

imported_Brook

Juniors
hmmm so lets recap whats been said here * I gave a wrap to Darren Senter in one thread and responded to Moffo's praise of Mark O'Halloran in another thread. * you then attack me saying that I only care about the balmain players and despise the wests players (despite the fact that i'd made no mention of dazza's origin and mentioned mark as a tigers junior in exactly the same way that any supporter would be proud when their clubs juniors stand up) * I prove conclusively that this is not the case and that, in fact, I have a greater knowledge and appreciation of wests juniors than you do * you then attack me saying this somehow proves your point (your point in case you forget was that I am in some way biased against ex wests players) and state that you don't care or notice where the players come from (despite the fact that you brought it up in the first place) honestly if you are going to insist on arguing with me can you make a little more effort to remain credible or else stop wasting my time?