What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

backline

dragonfire

Bench
as i had to work i missed the game however saw that the backline seemed to put togethr so pretty good movements and Boyd linked up with Morris well. Anyone else feel they are starting to put it together now?

MattYg1

Bench
I second that... It was obvious that the Cowboys were struggling in defence on the right but it still shows that we were able to identify that and attack attack ATTACK. Interested to see how that same movement goes next week against the Dogs.

I think the Cooper/Morris connection is going to prove very very dangerous, plus throw Creagh into the mix on that side of the field...

Ray Parlour

Juniors
The right side is more of a passenger side with Dell/Nighty and Scott really only out their to fix the defensive issues.

MattYg1

Bench
Scott can be a pretty strong runner of the ball and if he could time his runs and hit some holes could be lethal and he certainly has plugged up a hole in defence no doubting that.

Nighty well he was leading try scorer last year for quite a while so I have no issues with his finishing ability.

Dell well Dell... he offers something different in his size and ability to play as a third prop.

Im not sure... we have to work with what we have... we all know that

dragonfire

Bench
Scott can be a pretty strong runner of the ball and if he could time his runs and hit some holes could be lethal and he certainly has plugged up a hole in defence no doubting that.

Nighty well he was leading try scorer last year for quite a while so I have no issues with his finishing ability.

Dell well Dell... he offers something different in his size and ability to play as a third prop.

Im not sure... we have to work with what we have... we all know that

dont underrate Scotts long speed, doesnt have great acceleration but he can motor, he was taking metres off the wolfman on friday night

dragonfan1

Juniors
Yes, I was very impressed with our attack and keep in mind we had some players backing up and Hornby and Cooper had some injuries which kept them out of city/country. Next week against the dogs is gonna be one hell of a game as its 1 vs 2.