What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bandwagon time.

Meth

Staff member
Season over at HT v the Bunnies.

Time to size up a bandwagon...maybe the Raiders, for me.

vvvrulz

Coach
Always liked the Cows, but the winner should be Cronulla or Melbourne. Best by far this year, they'd put a cricket score on our motley crew

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Raiders were my team before the Warriors existed so Raiders for me. After that I couldn't care less TBH.

Sharks - Happy for them to win it next year, provided Gallen and Ennis are actually gone
Storm - Meh
Dogs - Meh
Broncos - I live in QLD so no thanks.
Cowboys - Won it last year, aside from that - meh
Panthers - Meh
Titans - If this was a couple of weeks ago I would say I wouldn't mind, but I'm not sure I could bare the Hayne wankfest that would occur if he helped them win a premiership so soon after returning.

Big Marn

Juniors
well this years been a year of sporting firsts
Leicester city in EPL,
Cavs in NBA
Hurricanes in Super Rugby
So if its going to follow that trend, it has to be either Warriors, Sharks, or Tits.
At this stage, if Sharks start getting over their flat patch and start peaking for the finals, i would say them

Blair

Coach
Canberra.

But that's 22 years ago though. I don't think about former girlfriends from two years ago.

I think I'd just enjoy a stress-free finals series, just hoping for entertaining footy.

My union-obssessed brother has once again dropped a Sydney Bledisloe Cup ticket in the post. Now THAT'S bandwagon time.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I'll be on the Raiders train I think, with Sharks behind them.

Just pray that Melbourne and Brisbane don't win it, especially Melbourne

Have had a feeling about the Dogs all year, there play hasn't really backed that up but they still sit in the top 4 and never rule out a Hasler team

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Broncos! They were my team before Sky came and took them off free to air TV and left us with Prime TV where I was brainstormed into being a Warriors fan since my folks couldnt afford Sky back then.

JJ

Immortal
Love to see the Sharks win - first premierships are special, they've been waiting a long time, been close and then Penrith beat them to it in 91...

They seem to have the wobbles though

Blair

Coach
Knights fan this arvo! It's a tremendous underdog story, the blue collar battlers, who've hardly won a game all season, upsetting the golden generation of 'insanely talented' young Panthers.

Skinner

Coach
Watched the Sunday Footy Show today......rather fancy the Sharkies (again). I would
actually love to see Gal holding the trophy.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
You guys realise we're still in with a realistic shot of a finals berth right? Tedescos out for the Tigers, beat them and Parra and we'll likely be in. Two more weeks until we really have to start picking bandwagons.
We need the Panthers or Titans to slip up a bit though. They play each other which helps- If the Panthers win and the Titans lose to NQ we can overtake them with two wins.

vvvrulz

Coach
We're not out but it's much worse than it should be.

Titans have a freebie against the Knights.
Panthers vs Tits and Panthers vs Tigpies cancels out some of our competition.

I'll be shocked if we beat the Cows, if we win the others and get in it will be 8th and then we travel to Canberra or North Queensland (probably) and you can forget about winning that.

But this is only if we dump Lolohea and Maumalo, I honestly believe if they remain in their current jerseys we'll lose every game from here.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Sharks. I don't mind Gallen at club level, and I'd love to see them win a comp.

Bugger me I never thought I'd say this but I wouldn't mind Ricky Stuart winning a comp. He is a changed man since he went to Canberra. That would put to bed that he can't coach and I feel like that region deserves more joy.

Absolute no to Melbourne. Broncos, nup. Their fans are generally puss. Dogs, not really. Cows, yep no problems there. Tits, the Hayne wankfest would be too great. Penrith, pretty certain they can't.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
We're not out but it's much worse than it should be.

Titans have a freebie against the Knights.
Panthers vs Tits and Panthers vs Tigpies cancels out some of our competition.

I'll be shocked if we beat the Cows, if we win the others and get in it will be 8th and then we travel to Canberra or North Queensland (probably) and you can forget about winning that.

But this is only if we dump Lolohea and Maumalo, I honestly believe if they remain in their current jerseys we'll lose every game from here.

Cows are getting a touch up from the chooks... but we all all know they're a lot tougher at home.

TheDMC

Bench
Cronulla - I admire their tough no-nonense mentality. Very much doubt they will win though. God I am getting tired of backing shit horses.