What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bandwagon time.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
raiders, sharkies have a bit of cockiness about them that is turning me off, others I would jump on that wagon for sure. Probably unfair on all the Sharks players, its just Fifita thats a bit annoying

Meth

Staff member
Yeah I think this thread was more of a reflection of how I was feeling at the time. We still have a slim chance of playing in the finals and I'm on board until Round 26 is over.

My initial reaction after that loss (Actually by HT to be fair) is that we are gone for the season. After breathing in and out slowly and letting things settle a little I still feel the same. The only thing that can change that for me is a very comprehensive win from the boys NO MERCY! Hope to be proven wrong about my thoughts tho

Blair

Coach
My initial reaction after that loss (Actually by HT to be fair) is that we are gone for the season. After breathing in and out slowly and letting things settle a little I still feel the same. The only thing that can change that for me is a very comprehensive win from the boys NO MERCY! Hope to be proven wrong about my thoughts tho

Who to back? The side that knows if it loses it's still certain to play finals footy in 2016? Or the side that knows if it loses it's probably not?

Blair

Coach
It's actually quite a liberating feeling not to actually care. I've got my weekends back for starters.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I'm rooting for Raiders. Probably the most exciting team to watch.
Yeah defintely is at the moment. However I'm not sure if they can take it. They're probably be the high flyers of the top 8 that conks out somewhere, just like Haynes Eels a few years back and the Roosters last year.

Raiders should be sufficiently incentivised to win against Tigers to take out second and get Konnie some finals experience.
Which team in the top 8 has the most Kiwis?
Storm?

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Raiders should be sufficiently incentivised to win against Tigers to take out second and get Konnie some finals experience.
Which team in the top 8 has the most Kiwis?
Storm?
Yeah it seems like the Storm and thats why theyre good.

Theres the Trust Cup Warriors whose currently 14 6 against Panthers as I speak.

Latest posts