What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba leaving

Fat Krion

Juniors
Perrett was good on friday but he isnt a long or short term answer. Good teams will exploit gus limitations.

having said that.. i reckon that is exactly what des will do and he knows his shit.

Wow bro is he really leaving ??? those trolls were right bro, what are we going to do now bro?

Don't know cuz Perrett is slow bro, what bout Lafai cuz ?

flangelico1979

Juniors
:lol: :lol:

Five Stages Of Grief
1. Denial and Isolation.
2. Anger.
3. Bargaining.
4. Depression.
5. Acceptance.

you'll be right doggiezzzzz, you still havent asked 11 other fullbacks to sign up !

enjoy my fun facts

Attachments

• Funfacts.JPG
    Funfacts.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 7

flangelico1979

Juniors
There is an article going around that we are speaking with Dugan's management. Not my favorite player, and not sure he is the type of personality that we want at the club. Could bring us back to a poor player culture.

The hilarious part of this, is your serious ! "Could bring us back to a poor player culture"

Oh hello Mad Monday 2012

DENIAL haha

Bulldog Force

Referee
The hilarious part of this, is your serious ! "Could bring us back to a poor player culture"

Oh hello Mad Monday 2012

DENIAL haha
Those players were disciplined. Why should be have more of them at the club? Hey while we're at it, why don't we sign Todd Carney, Tim Smith, Michael Jennings, Blake and any other player who's brought game into disrepute over the years?

WireMan

Bench
:lol: :lol:

Five Stages Of Grief
1. Denial and Isolation.
2. Anger.
3. Bargaining.
4. Depression.
5. Acceptance.

Five Stages Of Grief
1. Denial and Isolation.
He ain't going nowhere.
2. Anger.
The B*stard is going to the Broncos. They are sh*t why go there??
3. Bargaining.
They better pay up, Queensland w*nkers.
4. Depression.
We are DOOOOOOMED.
5. Acceptance.
Meh, he was sh*t anyway.

That was easy enough. Who you going to have at fullback next year?
Go sign Hayne, for sh*ts and giggles... ;-)

Bulldog Force

Referee
Five Stages Of Grief
1. Denial and Isolation.
He ain't going nowhere.
2. Anger.
3. Bargaining.
4. Depression.
We are DOOOOOOMED.
5. Acceptance.
Meh, he was sh*t anyway.

Broncos can take Drury Lowe with him - we'll throw him in for free :lol:

Packy

Bench
Wow bro is he really leaving ??? those trolls were right bro, what are we going to do now bro?

Don't know cuz Perrett is slow bro, what bout Lafai cuz ?

What are you even on about you spastic?

Show me where I said I think Barba is staying? In fact I was the one that started this thread saying he is probably gone. f**k you are stupid.

What is with all the bro shit? I never say bro so if it is an attempt to imitate me then you are even f**king stupider than I though.

As for the rest.. I literally have no clue what you are even trying to say.

Now f**k off out of our forum you munt. Go back to NRL forum where everyone can witness your stupidity.

Packy

Bench
Five Stages Of Grief
1. Denial and Isolation.
He ain't going nowhere.
2. Anger.
3. Bargaining.
4. Depression.
We are DOOOOOOMED.
5. Acceptance.
Meh, he was sh*t anyway.

You should see the Kennel. This place is calm and measured and really the only emotional poster is BF and we embrace him for it.

We're cut that we are losing Ben the player but everyone has been telling us for months that he is a merkin and we;re better off without him so now we get ti find out.

flangelico1979

Juniors
What are you even on about you spastic?

Show me where I said I think Barba is staying? In fact I was the one that started this thread saying he is probably gone. f**k you are stupid.

What is with all the bro shit? I never say bro so if it is an attempt to imitate me then you are even f**king stupider than I though.

As for the rest.. I literally have no clue what you are even trying to say.

Now f**k off out of our forum you munt. Go back to NRL forum where everyone can witness your stupidity.

ANGER and violence, typical traits BTW of a Dogs fan

STG 002

First Grade
welcome to life after Greenberg. you won't keep quality players. the tranny won't have as much sway.

STG 002

First Grade
he's a professional sportsman with a contract. he is arguably your best player and your x factor.
I also work with people who have relocated from Monday to Friday and go home on weekends to see familes interstate. God knows he'll be able to afford it.
I'm sure he could work out a schedule to get up to Brisbane each week for a day or 2.
This is a typical and sad indictment on Gen Y. They cannot handle any challenge in life, they whinge until they get what they want.
Suck it up Barba you little nancy boy and play with some pride for the club that found you, grew you, looked after you, cared about you, rehabilitated you and most importantly he owes it to you guys - the real fans.

ek999

First Grade
Why would Perrett play centre when he is still playing on the wing with Morris at fullback?

A good attempted troll but it just makes you look like a dopey merkin with no idea

AceAv

Juniors
He owes it to you guys - the real fans.

The glass is half full syndrome here -As I would see it as:

He has given his career to the Bulldogs and stretched it to the limit. You the fans OWE it to him to let him go! -SUCK IT UP DOGS FANS :p