What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be Strong

MKEB...

Staff member
Guys, stay strong for the club that you love.
Cronulla were always my first team (before the advent of the warriors). I Will always have a soft spot for the sharks.

When the rot is gone, you will be a stronger club.

I wish you fans all the best. You guys dont deserve this shit.

juanfarkall

Coach
I have never had even a soft spot for the Sharks but feel sympathy when as in this case the people who actually pay in time, money and emotions to support a team get dragged down due to the efforts of others within their club.
Hopefully your mob somehow survives.

As a side question were you blokes juiced up when you broke the fence ?

We are the same as you.
We put in the same time money and effort as you lot.
We want our team to win just as much as you.

We are enemies. But this isn't the time.

It's f**king terrible. I'm lost for words.

Cranky

Juniors
Yep, I'm with Kia ora here.

As a Storm member I really feel so bad for you guys and was actually arguing the case with the missus to fly up and attend the tomorrow in support(I lost , but to her defence, we do have a friends wedding to attend).
The thing is at least as Storm supporters we had certainty. Punishment was handed down swiftly and we knew where we stood. You Sharks supporters though...argh..these are tougher times than what we went through and ours were, outside of being punted from the comp, the toughest I can recall.

Stay strong.

Cranky

Juniors
I'm sad for you guys and hope you win a comp in the next five years.

All the best, this must be devastating...