What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beating Cowboys SEAS FINALS SPOT!!!

Noddz

Juniors
If we beat the cowboys, we are guaranteed a finals berth

With a win we ill juthe cowboys into 7th spot, and If the sharks win we move agains storm they move to 8th, with the cowboys in 9th

the following week, even if we loose, it does not batter who out of the cowboys and sharks win, cause the winner if we loose will move to 7th, and looser to 8th, and if we beat the knights we are will finnish 7th

This Cowboys game is the most important game of our history, with a win here, we are guaranteed at worst 8th spot, unless we get beaten by 100 by newcastle the following week...

if we loose then we have to hope for results...

HOWEVER if we win, we are guaranteed!!!!!

THERE BETTER BE A BIG CROWD

If we lose to the Cowboys but beat the Knights we will still make the 8 unless there is a massive change in F/A.

If we win on Sunday however it does take heaps of pressure off

If we lose to the Cowboys but beat the Knights we will still make the 8 unless there is a massive change in F/A.

BJ

Juniors
during the souths game on fox sports.. he said that he was hoping to come back for the broncos game but the docotors had told him the cowboys game..

Noddz

Juniors
the wounded magpie said:

Not quite...

If we loose against the cowboys, but beat the knights, and the sharks win their last two, we will miss out on the finals... so we will be depending on results...

if we beat the cowboys, we are in the 8 on 26 no matter what the sharks do, the last place will either go to the sharks 8th (if they loose to storm, and beat cowboys, or 7th if they win their last games) or 7/8th if the cowboys win against sharks

but we only need to beat the cowboys to guarantee a finals berth...

NZ Magpie

Juniors
Lets just beat the Cowboys and the Knights and leave nobody in any doubt...

After Saturdays game I am sure we can beat any team on 'our' day, and with the right bounce of the ball.

Lets do it to them, before they do it to us... (I have heard that somewhere before, but sounds good).

Anonymous

Juniors
Sharks have to lose to Storm, and we have to beat the cowboys. Then we're assured a 7th or 8th. But the Sharks have to lose to the Storm.

tiger_nick

Bench
Balmain_Boy said:
Sharks have to lose to Storm, and we have to beat the cowboys. Then we're assured a 7th or 8th. But the Sharks have to lose to the Storm.

No, we just have to beat the Cowboys.

We beat the Cowboys and Sharks beat Storm. Table after round 25: Tiges 26 Sharks 26 Cowboys 25

Than if we lose to Newcastle and Sharks beat Cowboys. Table: Sharks 28 Tiges 26 Canberra 26 Cowboys 25 Canberra are probably on 26 aswell but we have better f/a so we're in!

If Cowboys beat Sharks. Table: Cowboys 27 Tiges 26 Sharks 26 Raiders 26 Again we make it on f/a!

ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS BEAT THE COWBOYS!

Suzie

Juniors
NZ Magpie said:
Lets just beat the Cowboys and the Knights and leave nobody in any doubt...

After Saturdays game I am sure we can beat any team on 'our' day, and with the right bounce of the ball.

Lets do it to them, before they do it to us... (I have heard that somewhere before, but sounds good).
I like htis idea better than losing and waiting on the outcome of other games. Let's just have a big win this week and a big win next week!

Latest posts