What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau to retire tonight?

webShark

I could honestly see Gal calling it quits at the end of this season if his neck is no good but like I said the information I received was not end of the season stuff. The more I think about it the more I don't believe it but I know he has a very good contact within the club

You might be onto something. My good contact refused to comment on the Gall playing situation, whether it be for the Sharks or Origin team. At the time , I took it Gall was keen to play Origin but not for us but never thought any more of it as it happens most years. But this year, he does have a neck injury, is one year older, and NSW have a home game to wrap it up. Not to mention ASADA outcome.

Frenzy.

Immortal
On another topic I'm hearing that it's very unlikely Gal will play again for the sharks.

He is doing whatever he can for origin 2(against doctors orders)and if they get the win I'm pretty sure he will call it a day.

Don't shoot the messenger but it's a very dark week for the sharks if my information is correct

Won't surprise me at all. Was one of my predictions for the season.

Generalzod

Immortal
He retired from the Sharks due to a neck injury and now he's budgie jumping in NZ...Must have had a miraculous recovery....

Quigs

Immortal
She's a Gorilla that's for sure

(In my best Ray Davies voice)

I'm an ape man, I'm an ape ape man, I'm an ape man
I'm a King Kong man, I'm a voo-doo man
I'm an ape man.
I don't feel safe in this world no more
I don't want to die in a nuclear war
I want to sail away to a distant shore
And make like an ape man.

Latest posts