What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau to retire tonight?

Feej

First Grade
Good luck Beau, thanks for the time and effort at the Sharks.

Right decision champion.

Its just another episode in the Cronullafying of the Sharks.

We get a good player who just happens to be one of our best ever publicity machine for the Black White and Blue and through unfortunate circumstances his career is cut short.

The new 'high bar' for being "cronullafied" is now set.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
On another topic I'm hearing that it's very unlikely Gal will play again for the sharks.

He is doing whatever he can for origin 2(against doctors orders)and if they get the win I'm pretty sure he will call it a day.

Don't shoot the messenger but it's a very dark week for the sharks if my information is correct

chewsta

First Grade
Gal has been in outstanding form this year.
It would be a real shame if he hung the boots up.

Ads

First Grade
Hope its not true, was hinted to me the other day he would play saturday night against the drags.

Ausguy

Coach
Not discrediting your source Snoopy but the bloke loves the place, cant see him throwing it in....unless under medical advice but if that was the case origin would be out also.

n another topic I'm hearing that it's very unlikely Gal will play again for the sharks.

He is doing whatever he can for origin 2(against doctors orders)and if they get the win I'm pretty sure he will call it a day.

Don't shoot the messenger but it's a very dark week for the sharks if my information is correct

geez i hope you are wrong.

but wouldnt suprise.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Not discrediting your source Snoopy but the bloke loves the place, cant see him throwing it in....unless under medical advice but if that was the case origin would be out also.

Aus I even doubted the bloke who told me especially after saying he won't play another game for the sharks(which I still think is a bit far fetched)

I could honestly see Gal calling it quits at the end of this season if his neck is no good but like I said the information I received was not end of the season stuff. The more I think about it the more I don't believe it but I know he has a very good contact within the club

carcharias

Immortal
I only read an interview with him yesterday where he said he was playing SOO next year for sure... Even if they winZ

Card Shark

Immortal
Beau's best try? The 7th tackle try.

Or the intercept v Rabbits.

He scored over 50 tries, I'm sure there is quite a few better than that.

Remember he played with Benji in his heyday.

Speaking of Benji, I'd suggest him not coming to us was partly because Beau was considering retirement. Thanks Beau.