What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau to retire tonight?

chewsta

First Grade
Fitting that he played his last game against the tigers.
All the best Beau and thanks for everything you did for the Sharkies, on and off the field.

Quigs

Immortal
Good luck Beau, thanks for the time and effort at the Sharks.

Right decision champion.

Its just another episode in the Cronullafying of the Sharks.

We get a good player who just happens to be one of our best ever publicity machine for the Black White and Blue and through unfortunate circumstances his career is cut short.

Card Shark

Immortal
Fitting that he played his last game against the tigers.

I've seen 1 game this year & chose the right 1.

A final memory of Beau - he made that great break from dummy half, ran 50m & got tackled 15m out. Wrong goes into dummy half, with the defence scattered, & knocks it on. The wrong guy got injured!

azzah72

Bench
I've seen 1 game this year & chose the right 1.

A final memory of Beau - he made that great break from dummy half, ran 50m & got tackled 15m out. Wrong goes into dummy half, with the defence scattered, & knocks it on. The wrong guy got injured!

I was just thinking about that.....

Spaz is not the word.

I can't put my finger on the right word ...... unfacile?

Weaponhead

Coach
The club needs to think quickly and move fast to secure Beau's services in off field roles.

IMO - he would be great as an ambassador for entertaining the corporates. He would be a real asset for the commercial team in making pitches to sponsors and hosting networking functions.

He would also be very good in a member liaison role to keep fans engaged with the Sharks. He has a passion for footy and real charisma.

Most players can't string two words together but he bright, articulate and humble.

Get it done.

Nuffs

Bench
his first game in Sharks colours, and our first game after the ASADA stuff came out... he ran onto the field, and ran to the North West corner of the ground, grabbed the Sharks logo on his jersey and started beating his chest...

so much emotion that day, and here was a guy in his FIRST game for us showing so much passion for us, and he continued every game... seriously gave me goosebumps that day, and got me a bit emotional as well

cheers Beau! good luck with everything

Card Shark

Immortal
his first game in Sharks colours, and our first game after the ASADA stuff came out... he ran onto the field, and ran to the North West corner of the ground, grabbed the Sharks logo on his jersey and started beating his chest...

so much emotion that day, and here was a guy in his FIRST game for us showing so much passion for us, and he continued every game... seriously gave me goosebumps that day, and got me a bit emotional as well

cheers Beau! good luck with everything

He did show a shit load of passion for us....Was he a supporter as a kid?

Now his career is over, he might come back on here! ;-)

Sharkman

Juniors
He displayed what looked like a genuine passion and pleasure in playing for the Sharks and always worked hard. Off the field he represented us well.

You could ask for no more. Hope we sign him up for corporate roles - weapons idea is perfect

May current and new signings follow his mantra.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The NRL's most popular player was a real bonus for us. Great recruitment. I know he says he will still be involved , but , really, how is that going to work? We needed him on the field.
Run the water? Starts sentences with "Flanno said".

carcharias

Immortal
from my own private members only website...credit cards welcome ( 2% charge on Amex) ...discretion at all times :)

beau21of1_zps46ee29dc.jpg

beausign21of1_zpsbd022284.jpg

point31of1_zps3cbb465e.jpg