What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Before the game.... PA System?

S.R.

Juniors
Was I the only one that heard a message come over the PA System... something along the lines of:
"Attention all Sharks players involved in the New Zealand Group Sex incident, please report to club reception"?

WHAT THE f**k???

S.R.

Juniors
I was sitting near a bunch of kids and females, and they were NOT impressed.

I'm thinking they need to be charged with public mischief and banned for life.

Rexxy

Coach
Was I the only one that heard a message come over the PA System... something along the lines of:
"Attention all Sharks players involved in the New Zealand Group Sex incident, please report to club reception"?

WHAT THE f**k???

Zing!!!!!!

Vossy

Bench
the chasers did it?

i found the funny side of it, cause it wasnt something i was expecting to hear, but the question was asked, who the f**k was that?..chasers - no surprise there

spider

Coach
It took them 2 attempts

I suppose they had to persist to save face

Only took one attempt to get one over the AFP

Rexxy

Coach
How was Wheeler last nite? Before the Roosters game he was apologetic, almost sounding suicidal over the PA. He actually said something about Wooden Spoon.Like watching a sad comedian with incurable arthritis ... Or when Mr Snuffleuffigus used to say "oooh dear, mr hooper's store is closed". But he's still the best ground announcer around, by a country mile.

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
coolumsharkies' NRL predictions...

Spoon Pennies closely followed by Bulldogs, Souths, Tigpies.
lol.
Parra and Knights to have good seasons and make the top 8
lol.
St George = Fail
lol.
GF Warriors v Manly/Sharks
lol.