What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Before the game.... PA System?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah yeah, someone with no spine like you would have deleted that by now, even experts like myself can get it wrong sometimes. ;-)

boxhead

First Grade
Howdy,
is it just me or are the Chasers becoming just a bunch of of ex uni wankers who have run out of original ideas and now prey on the misfortune of others? Sure they have done some funny stuff in the past but after seeing how they operate I really think they have lost the plot. If you know anything about the Sharks you would know that they are down and struggling for survival. So what does the fat f**kwit from The Chasers do when the club are promoting a family day at Toyota Stadium in front of 15,000 punters? He bursts into the production booth, grabs the announcers microphone and starts making comments about group sex in New Zealand! What a class act; the women & kids in the crowd really appreciated this blasting through the PA. Fortunately the PA system was shut down pretty quickly so most of the fat f**kwits comments were not heard. The fat f**kwit looked like such a class act as he bolted through the crowd as soon as he was finished. I think he was scared that he might be accountable for his actions and may have been confronted by some of the punters. He shouldnt have been worried as no one recognised him as they just thought he was some moron being chased through the crowd by a very angry roadie.

Hopefully the Sharks management will prosecute him. Given how much pressure they are under at the moment I wont blame them if they dont as they have enough on their plate.

spider

Coach
The job offers have flooded in for her too

Still laughing at ch 9 running with the footage before confirming it - lol

spider

Coach
I was making a play on her words

Instead of prosecuting the chaser guy - simply shoot him (chk chk boom)

Of course it was tongue in cheek

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Yes - i heard it was the chaser f**ktards

• The Chaser's War On Everything returns
  • Takes aim at footballers, private schools

THE Chaser is set to spark fresh controversy with its outrageous stunts when it returns to the ABC tonight after an 18-month break.

The much-anticipated The Chaser's War on Everything takes aim at the sexual indiscretions of rugby league players, Australia's private schools, and TV presenter Kerri-Anne Kennerley.

The big talking point of tonight's episode is likely to be team member Julian Morrow enraging rugby league fans by making an unscheduled crowd announcement at a Cronulla Sharks game, the Herald Sun reports.

The stunt follows the recent group sex scandal that has engulfed the club.

Full Story: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,28383,25544921-10229,00.html

sneaky_is_here

Juniors
One of the chaser dude's was on Nova this morning and they played it on air. It was awesome, he got tackled for his efforts.

Suitman

Post Whore
I know you guys haven't got much to smile about atm, but fair dinkum, it was funny!!
As for the rant from the guy with one post, get a sense of humour.

Suity

boxhead

First Grade
Its interesting that The Chasers are making out that the whole message they have released to the media today was heard at the game. Only half of it was actually heard as the sound system was turned off pretty quick.

Rexxy

Coach
Its interesting that The Chasers are making out that the whole message they have released to the media today was heard at the game. Only half of it was actually heard as the sound system was turned off pretty quick.

LOL. Chasers 1 Boxhead 0.