What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Before you cut your wrists...

mr_sharks

Juniors
SadShark said:
Feej & The Popper - you've just said it. bull Shark and mr sharks are the reason why this club gets away with delivering crap with a ribbon wrapped around it. There is no problem as it would seem to be the worst performed team in the history of the NRL.

Truly a proud record of underachievement are the Cronulla Sharks. Let's not be too critical now shall we?

You're possibly right but I'm more than willing to give this season a go. I'm not about to blow up over a game we should have and could have won. Good teams and their supporters don't get too upset over a close loss and a good performance. They believe in the future, that wins will happen. Put me in this basket. Forgive me for seeing improvement and expecting to see wins in the future.
Getting rid of the brainstrust at the club, Raper, Dykes, Kimmorley etc would NOT see results produced FFS.

Frenzy.

Immortal
King of the Hill said:
Raper is NOT part of the brains trust at Cronulla.

He's nothing more than a figurehead.

He is an impotent coach.

Well he's certainly shooting a lot of blanks with this team.

There's no game plan because Pete Gentle is gone and Lam hasn't figured out how clueless Raper is to take the reigns from him yet.

My oil is that Gentle leaving was a bigger upheaval for the players than might be known publically.

BeenThere

Juniors
++ Gregos v.4 said:
There's no game plan because Pete Gentle is gone and Lam hasn't figured out how clueless Raper is to take the reigns from him yet.

My oil is that Gentle leaving was a bigger upheaval for the players than might be known publically.
Confirmed ;-)