What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BEHOLD OUR PATHETIC TEAM

Beaver_Online

Juniors
Coastal Shark said:
f**k I wish I was p*ssed. This loosing is becoming very painful. :evil:

I thought Manly were disgraceful - and they have been - but that slop spewed up this evening on the back of last weeks putrid performance is just offensive.

Sportsjock

Juniors
:lol: Come on guys, don't let me down! Surely you can SOMEHOW find a way to blame Chris Anderson tonight! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the Sharks players were stocks and bonds , they'd be Enron or One Tel :lol:

Peachey's stock alone might as well be the biggest plummeting stock ever. He might as well retire soon.

As should Stevens.

Coaches can't ensure a player is committed, they need to want to win themselves.

It is obvious they don't.

Now you have a team with a coach who wouldnt know crap about Australian rugby league. The only good thing about your club, Anderson - you drove him out , and now you have an even more sh*t team, with a coach thats trying to adapt to coaching NRL after being in SUPERLEAGUE in the UK.

Fickle club. Fickle fans.
Has there ever been such a demise before from a team that just missed out on the Grand Final in 2002 and who were a fixture in the semis?

Oh yeah, probably Parramatta :lol:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Hey jock are you gay?

I'm not trying to pick you up or anything, you just have a girlish whine about your posts but you seem to know too much about footy to be a girl.
Just wondering.

Sportsjock

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
Hey jock are you gay?

I'm not trying to pick you up or anything, you just have a girlish whine about your posts but you seem to know too much about footy to be a girl.
Just wondering.

Actually no , but heck given your analysis, I'm a deadset certainty to get a run in the first grade Sharks team :lol:

Tommy Smith

Referee
Don't overreact Sharkies...you can still win the comp :D :lol:

Blacktip, it looks like your mighty Sharkies will be one of those teams to overtake us for a spot in the 8. I mean its clear that while we're on the slide, you're well and truly on the rise! :lol:

Sportsjock

Juniors
Coastal Shark said:
Sportsjock - who's? Ian Roberts perhaps?
Yeah well I did try and convince my colleagues on the judiciary panel to give Birdy only 8 weeks, but sorry, I was outvoted :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
Sportsjock said:
blacktip-reefy said:
Hey jock are you gay?

Just wondering.

Actually no , but heck given your analysis, I'm a deadset certainty to get a run in the first grade Sharks team :lol:

I didn't know that you were a player. ;-)

incredible_holc

Juniors
my veiw on the game as i wrote somewhere else:
'that was the worst peformance ive seen since the 1994 Cronulla Caringbah 6 reds had to play with 6 players, all under the age of 4'

Sportsjock

Juniors
sullyfan said:
Sportsjock said:
blacktip-reefy said:
Hey jock are you gay?

Just wondering.

I didn't know that you were a player. ;-)

:lol: Well I obviously have the girlish whine down pat according to old mate Blacktip, and I know thats the main major quality accepted by management at Cronulla? :) :p

Wah wah f*cking wah :lol:

The Popper

Bench
Thank goodness we've got the hard games out of the way - Souths, Tigers, Manly, Cowboys. We've got the easy ones to look forward to now - Roosters, Panthers, Broncos, etc. :?
Was there tonight. Saw boys on a man's errand. We can't blame Anderson forever. He's fading further into the distant past with every game. You're the self-appointed guru of this forum, Blacktip. You tell us. What do we do?