What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BEHOLD OUR PATHETIC TEAM

Sportsjock

Juniors
Coastal Shark said:
You're pretty funny Jock. Now f**k off back to the locker room and don't come out again until your mummy says you can.

Well you know what? Here is the thing, I actually don't mind the Sharks at all! I just get really PISSED OFF when some fans actually want to use a coach as the scapegoat for stuff thats occuring 6 months on!

I mean fair dinkum.
Anderson might have recruited players, but he doesn't make Peachey play like crap, and your sub par forward pack perform so poorly. I mean the players he let go were even older than your aging front rowers, so where does it leave you?
You really think Treister and Graham turns things around?

Of course not.

So why blame Anderson?

He has been gone for over 6 months now , and if you are trying to tell me that supercoach Raper can't turn things around with a bunch of players who are full of major ability this far into his tenure, then I think you're all bonkers.

Lets hope things improve, because supposedly Raper has a better squad this year than last - right? :)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Hang tough & keep getting better.
The Broncos had a a quality side last year not too different to the one that played last night.
A few core re-assignments & tweaks & they are now taking off.
Remember, that side lost 8 in a row to finish last year.
Last night they made the Roosters look second rate as they beat them in a second half jog.
Souths aren't as bad as everyone makes out & neither are the Cowboys.
Our guys need to start playing a few more "respected" clubs.
We got the bye this week, now to tweak a few things.

Generalzod

Immortal
blacktip-reefy said:
The Broncos had a a quality side last year not too different to the one that played last night.
Last night they made the Roosters look second rate as they beat them in a second half jog.

To be fair to the Roosters though that was,nt there full strength team last night...........

husky65

Juniors
Oh yes, it's all down to CA, it's his fault they can't catch the ball, can't tackle, give away stupid penalties.

Yep, all down to CA.

37 Missed tackles.

25 Errors.

Only 1 line break all game.

CAs fault.

BTW what is it that we pay Raper to do again?

How many months pass before it is the new coaches is held responsible for his teams performance.

Souths. Wests. Cowboys. How many crap teams do we have to lose to?

innsaneink

Referee
Generalzod said:
blacktip-reefy said:

To be fair to the Roosters though that was,nt there full strength team last night...........

I think the entire friggin population of the earth would know this by now. :alcho:

Special K

Coach
BEHOLD OUR PATHETIC FORWARD PACK!

2 weeks in a row they have not looked interested besides a few. Galloway, Dumas and Williams are the only ones who have really had a go the last 2 weeks.

Newton needs a shot.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
7 Penalties against.
Swap Sully and Hilder
Husky, Raper's only challenge is to improve on 12th.

Nullajet

Juniors
You really think Treister and Graham turns things around

do you remember a little bloke named preston who is carving them up as 5/8th for penrith??
let me think.....why did he leave??
do we need a 5/8th??

ANDERSON!!!!!!

why did Mellor and Mckenna leave???

hmmmmmm

ANDERSON!!!!!

theres more than 2 players we have lost thanks to that dickhead......

were we that bad
we were disgraceful
you cant lose to the cowboys and souths and expect to hit the top 8
say good night to us. we're almost as bad as the dragons.............

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
Reefy has a point there... I've been trying to get anyone who will listen to see that Souths and the Cowboys aint what they used to be. They both went up a gear while we been riding the clutch til the thing is burnt out!

markstan

Juniors
dolph_sharkphin said:
Reefy has a point there... I've been trying to get anyone who will listen to see that Souths and the Cowboys aint what they used to be. They both went up a gear while we been riding the clutch til the thing is burnt out!

Granted but still to have any chance of finals loosing to them isn't an option, which is why finals is bye bye's for us now. Maybe we can beat them next time to gain a little pride but apart from that you can only loose to max 1 of them to stand a finals chance. History im sure would back me up to.

miketyson

Juniors
It could be worse!

You could be paying $300'000 for dykes and be in the same position like some other club!! ... :lol: :lol:

Latest posts