What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Belated defence of Mitch Brown

Frenzy.

Immortal
No dooubt he had a Barry Crocker last week but it dawned on me when Cov got his second try and I don't think anyone picked up on it during the week.

Last year, and in all his games in the lowers Brown has been a right winger when playing on the flank.

Was a big ask for him to play left last week in hindsight.

Looked so much better at fullback today.

Good to see he can bounce back from adversity

Quigs

Immortal
Gee he improved as his confidence grew - you could see it.

We all know it takes a bit to come back from an injury lay off.

I hope he stays upright and keeps on improving.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Ausguy

Coach
yeah brown is a big bugger... looks shy though... someone needs to tell him to get angry and get hungry for points... go you good thing...

Special K

Coach
He was a real physical fullback which was something we haven't seen for the sharks.

I think his best spot is fb but so is kearney so browny get on the wing!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah i heard Daley saying that... I dont doubt it.

Fuggen Lozza was having fun with all that wasn't he. Said Delaney had been spoken about but wouldn't commit than out of the blue comes up with "there's a bloke who's name has come up - Pomeroy"

Also

Who has noticed that since going to nein and getting divorced from Wozza Smith Lozza seems to have mellowed in his Sharks hatred?

He hasn't called Gallen a grub all year.

Frenzy.

Immortal
He was a real physical fullback which was something we haven't seen for the sharks.

I think his best spot is fb but so is kearney so browny get on the wing!

How about a run at right centre while The Devil Dodger is recuperating?

I was seeing our right side in the first half, left to right, Kimmorley, Simmo, & Pappa and wondering, why arn't they targeting this side ?

Frenzy.

Immortal
I was seeing our right side in the first half, left to right, Kimmorley, Simmo, & Pappa and wondering, why arn't they targeting this side ?

I thought the same BS. They didn't really target the left much bar that one raid when they took the right option because we were as short as Tattoo then.

I think the wet threw them. They seems to try and play an unTitans up the guts game and really that plays into our hands.

They looked scared to use the ball in the conditions. That's when they held it that is

cb4

First Grade
i think brown needs a spot somewhere
i bagged him last week, hand straight up, but he went well today, has some toe on him n a nice flick, could be a good centre

coolumsharkie

Referee
Where were you last year cb4? Brown is a gun player who obviously needs to blow the cobwebs out... Today he went a long way to doing that.

Confidence is a big leg up.

Off topic a bit but did anyone else notice the longer grass ? Normally cut like a soccer ground, today looked rather lush, could be global warming.

yeah today saw the return of MB and the Cov both of whom i've been a bit critical of in the past few weeks, lets hope they build on today.

could be lazy ground keepers

Apparently Ben Ross was cutting the grass while he was suspended.

But he doesn't believe he should do it anymore now that he is back playing footy.

Apparently it was suggested that Big Barry do it since he doesn't do anything.

Doesn't look like he agreed with the suggestion.