What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy

Dragon for life

Juniors
What the heck are you smoking? Seriously he is the best coach of the modern era. Harry Bath has similar qualities.

Ouryear please take another puff it will help you
I’m just glad that they were kicked out of the comp in 2010 or we may still be waiting for premiership glory.

ouryear

Juniors
No, I think what he is saying is that the Storm are cheating because it is so cold in Melbourne. It is the same reason Canberra has been so successful recently :rolleyes:.

Simply unbelievable that SOME people who say they are dragon fans have put bellamy (the cheat! ), on a god like pedestal.

He is a cheat. He cheated for years. He robbed other teams of premierships.

He is a selfish, rorting cheating fool.

What type of fan would support another clubs coach who is a cheat.

These same fans give it to the rorters and the shonkies for cheating (salary cap and drugs) ....but are hypocrites for praising bellamy.

However, I understand God didn't give brains to all people, especially with names like Ignored Content LOL :joy:

jak

Bench
Simply unbelievable that SOME people who say they are dragon fans have put bellamy (the cheat! ), on a god like pedestal.

These same fans give it to the rorters and the shonkies for cheating (salary cap and drugs) ....but are hypocrites for praising bellamy.

However, I understand God didn't give brains to all people, especially with names like Ignored Content LOL :joy:
your right God didn't give brains to all people.

KiamaSaint

Coach

XTExKa4.png

ouryear

Juniors
Once again for some who just don't get it.

BELLAMY AND HIS CLUB CHEATED.

THEY CHEATED IN THE FIRST DEGREE, THEY PLANNED IT METICULOUSLY.

THEY CHEATED FOR 4 YEARS
OR MORE.

THEY SELFISHLY ROBBED OTHER TEAMS OF WINNING PREMIERSHIPS, INCLUDING ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA, YES.... YOUR TEAM.

ONCE DISCOVERED, BELLAMY ENCOURAGED HIS PLAYERS TO TELL THE WORLD TO GET STUFFED.

PUBLICLY CLAIMING THEY STILL CONSIDERED THE STRIPPED PREMIERSHIPS AS THEIRS.

PUKE!

A ONE CLUB CHEATING ARROGANT MERKIN.

FOR ALL I CARE, HE CAN JOIN THE RANKS OF THE DISGUSTING, THE LANCE ARMSTRONG AND EAST GERMAN SPORTS CLUB OF RORTING.

if you are an admirer, go and check your ethical compass.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Nice work OY. I particularly loved the fact you shouted the whole post but then calmed down at the end to say:

"if you are an admirer, go and check your ethical compass."

Crush

Coach

THEY CHEATED FOR 4 YEARS
OR MORE.

THEY SELFISHLY ROBBED OTHER TEAMS OF WINNING PREMIERSHIPS, INCLUDING ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA, YES.... YOUR TEAM.

ONCE DISCOVERED, BELLAMY ENCOURAGED HIS PLAYERS TO TELL THE WORLD TO GET STUFFED.

PUKE!

FOR ALL I CARE, HE CAN JOIN THE RANKS OF THE DISGUSTING, THE LANCE ARMSTRONG AND EAST GERMAN SPORTS CLUB OF RORTING.

Man what are you doing?
500 posts in a month and ranting on and on about storm and bellamy?
Mate I really enjoy your posts and like what you have to say but the ranting about storm gets a bit boring tbh.

Old Timer

Coach

THEY CHEATED FOR 4 YEARS
OR MORE.

PUKE!

I note you keep avoiding the request for info re your stats on wins / losses with Smith & Cronk in and out and also the stats for coaches who you believe are better than Bellamy.
If you can produce the stats you may very well be able to sway some people's opinions on the matter.

ouryear

Juniors
Man what are you doing?
500 posts in a month and ranting on and on about storm and bellamy?
Mate I really enjoy your posts and like what you have to say but the ranting about storm gets a bit boring tbh.
Ok....agree, on one proviso.
The bellamy lovers quit lauding over him!!
If I don't read their crap, I won't need to retaliate.

Old Timer

Coach
Ok....agree, on one proviso.
The bellamy lovers quit lauding over him!!
If I don't read their crap, I won't need to retaliate.
No proviso's in here.
Regardless of all that you post about Bellamy, people with real knowledge about coaching know he is a winner and want that culture to come to our club as it is sadly lacking.

nontime111

Juniors
theres no way Bellyache new anything of the rorting there, hes an integral man trained by integral Bennett, the cheating was only in the admin I can assure you

Latest posts