What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Hunt

ouryears

Bench
Hunt was so good at creating for the Broncos that they dropped him to the Intrust Cup for a few weeks...
Out of spite, and because creeping gave Hunt the shits that much that Hunt thought f##k you Waynes world.

Who is laughing now, hmmmm?

Nerd

Bench
Out of spite, and because creeping gave Hunt the shits that much that Hunt thought f##k you Waynes world.

Who is laughing now, hmmmm?
Wrong, Bennett had no option. Hunt was so down on form that he needed to get his game back together without the constant pressure that comes from playing in the NRL. If you don't believe me go watch a few of the games just before he got dropped.
The person laughing at the moment is Ben Hunt who is getting paid massive overs compared to his standing in the game. Good luck to him and the Dragons if it works out but I for one considering his past poor performances won't miss him at the Broncos and doubt that their season would be going any better with him there.

ouryears

Bench
Wrong, Bennett had no option. Hunt was so down on form that he needed to get his game back together without the constant pressure that comes from playing in the NRL. If you don't believe me go watch a few of the games just before he got dropped.
The person laughing at the moment is Ben Hunt who is getting paid massive overs compared to his standing in the game. Good luck to him and the Dragons if it works out but I for one considering his past poor performances won't miss him at the Broncos and doubt that their season would be going any better with him there.
Ummm, when ya coach pays out on you for signing with the greatest club in the games history, as he also did with Justin Hodges years before, perhaps your game does suffer

Hunt is all class

But with your soft pack of forwards he probably wouldn’t make much difference for you

Have fun chasing the spoon

League guru

Juniors
If anyone is getting paid overs its Milford. You only pay 1 million for an organising half, not one who plays off the top of his head.
On one of the other sites Bennett has just made the statement, "Thaiday will be picked in the 17 for the rest of the season, regardless of form, he will not play Intrust Cup". Work that one out ?

ouryears

Bench
If anyone is getting paid overs its Milford. You only pay 1 million for an organising half, not one who plays off the top of his head.
On one of the other sites Bennett has just made the statement, "Thaiday will be picked in the 17 for the rest of the season, regardless of form, he will not play Intrust Cup". Work that one out ?
Creeping is getting more wierd.
But I still love him.

He needs medication boys.

But be kind.

Spot On

Coach

His team atm are 5 from 5. He aint the one on massive overs so far this season.

MILEY CYRUS

Juniors

He was coming back from a hamstring injury. Of course he wouldn't be a 100% but he was still better than anyone else in that team.

Broncos fans got their hopes up last season with the Milf/Nikorima combination when they beat some poor teams (titans, warriors, etc.).

Nerd

Bench
Ummm, when ya coach pays out on you for signing with the greatest club in the games history, as he also did with Justin Hodges years before, perhaps your game does suffer

Hunt is all class

But with your soft pack of forwards he probably wouldn’t make much difference for you

Have fun chasing the spoon
I didn't know they gave out premierships in round 5....

Nerd

Bench
Don't rub it in. The fact that Bennett keeps picking Thaiday every week is a bone of contention for me and many other Broncos fans.

I didn't know they gave out premierships in round 5....

FWIW, early season form counts for more than you may realise.

In the last 10 years, almost 6 of the top 8 after round five make the finals.

Only 2 teams have won the premiership from outside the top 8 at round five.

ouryears

Bench

Yayyyyy, that's the truth, finally some sense!

Nerd

Bench

Considering the Broncos form so far this year if we could make the eight I'd be happy. You're probably right but the comment was made in reference to some of the posters saying that the loss of Ben Hunt is what's causing all the problems with the Broncos.

Nerd

Bench
Yayyyyy, that's the truth, finally some sense!
Just pray that Widdop can stay on the field all season or you might not like what you get from your six million dollar man. Hunt is playing behind an in form forward pack and beside a red hot Widdop. Good luck to him to be part of the Dragons success but after his piss poor form over the last 2 years I'm not sorry to see the back of him. Put it this way, would Hunt make any difference to the Broncos form, very unlikely. Would the Dragons still be going gang busters without Hunt, very likely.

MILEY CYRUS

Juniors
Just pray that Widdop can stay on the field all season or you might not like what you get from your six million dollar man. Hunt is playing behind an in form forward pack and beside a red hot Widdop. Good luck to him to be part of the Dragons success but after his piss poor form over the last 2 years I'm not sorry to see the back of him. Put it this way, would Hunt make any difference to the Broncos form, very unlikely. Would the Dragons still be going gang busters without Hunt, very likely.

What's the difference between the Broncos this year and last year? Stay salty.

ouryears

Bench

Ha, last year we had no Hunt, this year we have.

That's the ONLY difference plus Jimmy Graham.

Ummmm, I think Hunt has made a difference.

Broncos suck eggs.
Bulldogs suck eggs.

In as nice a way as possible

Nerd

Bench
Ha, last year we had no Hunt, this year we have.

That's the ONLY difference plus Jimmy Graham.

Ummmm, I think Hunt has made a difference.

Broncos suck eggs.
Bulldogs suck eggs.

In as nice a way as possible
Your opinion not mine. We don't need Hunt anyway we've got Thaiday.........

gUt

Coach
The Dragons forum is a study in hubris right now. Look how excited these merkins are in here ffs.

Latest posts