What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Murdoch Masila

BrotherJim05

Bench
I swear we get screwed by injuries more than any other team. Is it our trainers, style of play or just bad luck?

Vic Mackey

Referee
His hands cost us but it was him who got us back in it IMO. His runs during his second stint were fantastic

Knowing he took a head knock i dont think we can be too critical of those handling errors this time.I am
more annoyed with the rediculous obstuction rule costing us another try.

Has BMM played one game in his career where you can sit back at fulltime and say, "Terrific game. I wish he would do that every week"?

Hasnt played one excellent game in his career and this is his fourth season with us.

So not impressed by him.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Has BMM played one game in his career where you can sit back at fulltime and say, "Terrific game. I wish he would do that every week"?

Hasnt played one excellent game in his career and this is his fourth season with us.

So not impressed by him.

I've said that after more than a few of his games, you are a harsh judge.

Played well last year. Earned more playing time. Would lke to see him starting early in the season to see if he is ready to really flourish. Im still not sure if he is best at prop or backrow. I like his impact at prop last year. But would love to see him eat up Bodene's minutes too with our strng prop rotation.

Perth Tiger

Bench
I guess the question is when will BMM ever fulfil his potential. He reminds me a lot of Jason Taumalolo (sp) from it cowboys who was very good in rd1. That type of player is exactly what we need but how long can we wait for it?

Mario chalmers

Juniors
BMM and naiyaravaro should both play I feel.

So often we get monstered in the ruck. Round 1 this year was a carbon copy of rd 1 last year in that regard.

Part of the reason we're getting steamrolled is a lack of experience. In saying that, undersized forwards like Thompson and Patterson have already shown they can't dent the line.

Frizzell in comparison carried two blokes with him every hit up