What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Pomeroy

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Disregard everything that you have read in here.Its all rubbish.
He is a confidence player, that is dynamic & strong.
He just so happened to come to the worst club ever in rugby league history.
He was not the type of player to take that on.
If he had have gone to the broncos, he would have played 20 Origin games & 10 tests by now.

The Popper

Bench
I'm in two minds on this, and I think Blacktip may have hit on it. Pomeroy seems to have about two real good games a year. The rest of the time his mistakes cost us. When he is in good company he seems to shine. e.g. he played for Sydney against Country one time and had a blinder. IMO he is our No.2 centre, behind Best, albeit our centres are poor when compared to most other clubs. However, in saying all this, there have been games when Pomeroy has overcome the likes of Gasnier and Cooper. Very inconsistent. At his best he is a matchwinner, at his worst very error prone.

Since 73

First Grade
His best games were when Cov told him where to stand and where to run and made his shite passes look okay.
Withoutr Cov he needs a manual.
Tries hard but for all his bluster has acute unco disorder.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
bradford bull , he oozes with talent but is in the most rambles of a club in the nrl , this team he plays for , he needed to get out, players ruin their career here and he was dwindling down this path......

bradford bull , he oozes with talent but is in the most rambles of a club in the nrl , this team he plays for , he needed to get out, players ruin their career here and he was dwindling down this path......

Please don't take offence to this.. but are you a bit slow?

And no, it's not rhetorical... I am actually genuinely concerned.

If you are a bit slow then I'll ease up, but if not and you keep popping your head up out of the trench then the shots are going to come.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
to make judgement based on your assesment is only a indictment on yourself and where your paradigms end.....goodluck with it all

Latest posts