What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Marshall

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Surely he can't be in the side after the bye.

Drop him to reggies and bring Sironen in at five eighth.

While Farah is out, either Austin or Luani at hooker, the other in NSW Cup. We cannot carry both in the 17.

Tiger05

First Grade
We got so lucky with his and his managers decision. I hope he has some good moments left in him but not against us.

super_coach

First Grade
Benji is not silly, he is going to make a million in contract payouts (negotiated settlements). Sign for two years and get flicked after 6 months, than find another sucker, money for jam

super_coach

First Grade
Yep in the side again .. least we have Austin on the bench and not as a back up hooker this time.

Not so sure, big Siro will probably take Austen's place, lets face people in power can look silly if Austen keeps out shinning Braith, so vanish him to NSW cup and that solves the problem.

I thought Potter had some balls--wrong

Tigerm

First Grade
The papers are suggesting Benji is pushing for Sheens to take on the St George job. That should solve all the problems:lol:

macnaz

Staff member
How funny , bet Benji was on the phone to him the day he signed the contract.

macnaz

Staff member
All they will then need is Sizzler and Heignington for the lunches and its bussiness as usual.

Last i heard Sheens thought Benji was nothing but a little c---,i dont think it will happen or it shouldn't but stranger things have happened before, these two probably deserve each other though....lol....!

N.C.

Juniors
Maybe it's Benji's little way of trying to patch things up between the two of them...

Ron's_Mate

Bench
From Phil Gould's piece on the Dragons v Titans game. Sound familiar?

Benji Marshall?
Well, Benji was Benji. He set up the first try for the Dragons with an exquisite short pass to edge back-rower Leeson Ah Mau. When in a similar position a short time later, Marshall decided to pass long to the outside support players, but this time was intercepted by the Gold Coast winger Kevin Gordon who raced 90 metres to score at the other end of the field. And so it continued for Benji all afternoon. One good play followed by one bad play. One constructive kick followed by a shocker of a kick. One great catch and pass followed by the most simple of dropped balls. One minute he was taunting the opposition's defensive line, the next he was confusing his own teammates. Sometimes he went forward and made great inroads. Next time he was across-field or heading backwards. It was all happening.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...e-real-deal-20140622-zsi5c.html#ixzz35PlrMGR9

BrotherJim05

Bench
im honestly really happy to see Benji play so well. I dont give a shit about how things were when he left, he was one of my favourite players for a long time and it brings a big smile to my face to see him start to get back to his old form. All the best Benji

BuffaloRules

Coach
I am glad that he will be playing next week so that there will be no complacency.

The only better thing that could occur is Shines taking over the Dragons coaching duties for the week...