What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji

Since 73

First Grade
We dont need a guy who cant tackle. We have enuff.

We dont need a guy who thinks he's better than he is. We probably have a few of them.

We dont need another guy who tries to place his media commitments at the top of his list of priorities. We have one one of them.

We dont need a 5/8. We have a very good one.

We dont need a fullback. Apparently we have a good one who cant get a start - we just have to move the bloke who's taking up that spot to his best position.

Seems like we dont need Benji.

Card Shark

Immortal
We dont need a guy who cant tackle. We have enuff.

We dont need a guy who thinks he's better than he is. We probably have a few of them.

We dont need another guy who tries to place his media commitments at the top of his list of priorities. We have one one of them.

We dont need a 5/8. We have a very good one.

We dont need a fullback. Apparently we have a good one who cant get a start - we just have to move the bloke who's taking up that spot to his best position.

Seems like we dont need Benji.

Good points there '73!

Where is Gordon's best position? Wing, I think.

Since 73

First Grade
Gordon is a winger.

He played a bit of centre at pennies and handled that very well. He has the bulk and smarts to do the job there better than Ayshford.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
As someone mentioned Benji is a has been. I will guarantee he will never play decent footy again...NEVER.

Meanwhile a 24 year old is scoring and setting up tries like no tomorrow in QLD cup. Cody Walker is his name. Yes he is signed by the storm but have a f**kkkkin go sharkies! All this kid wants to do is play nrl

fizman

Bench
As someone mentioned Benji is a has been. I will guarantee he will never play decent footy again...NEVER.

Meanwhile a 24 year old is scoring and setting up tries like no tomorrow in QLD cup. Cody Walker is his name. Yes he is signed by the storm but have a f**kkkkin go sharkies! All this kid wants to do is play nrl

When players have joined Cronulla from QCup they have performed pretty well.

I would like to see us look at this comp more.

Paul Khan, Paul Green, Chris Beattie, Dan Stains, Geoff Bell, etc etc

I like the Benji 5/8 , Carney fullback option.. just wonder whether Todd would feel the same or take it as a demotion of sorts. He was a revelation at fb for the Chooks. Sends Flash to the centres, sayonara Mr Ayshford & Wrong

Carney
Feki
Leutele
Gordon
Ryan
Marshall
Robson

That almost looks like a proper backline with points and everything. With all hands back on deck (sometime soon please) we'd be one zippy No 9 away from being a serious threat

cb4

First Grade
Not done. 4 teams circling.

Almost certainly means the end of IDG IF he comes here

fizman

Bench
Not done. 4 teams circling.

Almost certainly means the end of IDG IF he comes here

Wow, that is interesting news.

If it is for an immediate release I would guess it could be either Bulldogs, Sharks, Titans and Knights.

cb4

First Grade
I've heard Warriors, Panthers, Eels and us.

Still, heard Lui is a better chance.

Latest posts