What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji

Ads

First Grade
Interesting. I'm hearing its done. First time this bloke has ever passed on any info so I don't know how reliable, could just be bullshitting me. Hard to gauge seeing as he isnt a sharks fan.

Surrogate

Juniors
If I were Benji, I would snap up the chance to play for the Sharks, simply because he wouldn't be made a scape goat and there's the Asada investigation that will serve as a distraction to the performance of the team.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I reckon the Sharks will be a chance at him. all his Tigers mates are already with us and I reckon that negates the "doesn't want to play against the Tigers" thing. Was more likely didn't want to play against his mates.

We have Fergo money still on ice I believe. would be more than enough for a partial season deal with the old backender trick for subsequent years.

Not sure if he provides many answers though.

taipan

Referee
Lui no no no no no!!!!!!!!
Fergo sheesh we need to attract sponsors.He stuffed his chances late night IMO.
Marshall he will attract more members and possibly more offield deals.
Give him a roaming commission running of Gal/Carney/or Fifita.
He will give backs like Feki and Luetele more room.
Can we do any worse,than the current situation?:oops:

Jono Russell

Bench
If we sign Benji it could work but we will need to Position Carney at Fb and Benji in the halves with Robson.

It would mean we finally have 3 playmakers in our spine.

1 - Carney
6 - Marshal
7 - Robson
9 - Morris
14 - Lichaa

Frenzy.

Immortal
Meant to post this here and not in the lunatic's thread.

Also, my 2 cents worth on where he would play.

Carney to 7. Robbo to 9.

Scary.

DJDL

Bench
And you guys are wondering why Carney's lost his mojo. I'd be disillusioned too if I was going to be paired with, or moved for, this bum

carcharias

Immortal
I'd love him to come.
Where was Todd in our biggest games of the year 2 years in a row?

Be nice to have Benji Marshall available to slot in.

Since 73

First Grade
Someone hasnt suggested a possible backline formation for about 10 posts.
Can somebody move on that please.

Last edited:

Pig Champion

Juniors
My kids are sharkies but love benji. I asked them if all their mates love benji, they said yes. Benji is a yes me.