What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bernie Gurr

emjaycee

Coach
No u didn't......but didn't put shit on me needlessly either :)

I don't think @Dibs put shit on anyone.
He did have a feeble attempt to try and make my valid reply to your question seem like i was being condescending towards you (which i refuted) however other than that pissweak attempt he added his normal level of value.

#condescendingenuff4uDibs

Dibs

Bench
I don't think @Dibs put shit on anyone.
He did have a feeble attempt to try and make my valid reply to your question seem like i was being condescending towards you (which i refuted) however other than that pissweak attempt he added his normal level of value.

#condescendingenuff4uDibs
not as subtle as your first attempt but it will do.
And if you weren't being condescending why did you start the post off with umm? Rightly or wrongly it comes across as you think you are better than him because he didn't know something you thought he should.

emjaycee

Coach
Started with Umm as an indicator that i was thinking but not sure/committed to my answer. Nothing sinister in that.

Green River Eel

Juniors
Started with Umm as an indicator that i was thinking but not sure/committed to my answer. Nothing sinister in that.
haha Who starts a post with ummmm to show they are thinking?
Lets be honest, the only reason ummmm is used is in a smart ass way, theres no exceptions lol.

Last edited:

Green River Eel

Juniors
Theres a lot of people in here using the term 'ummm' at the start of your posts, wtf are you 11 year olds?
Its like the black chick putting her hand up in your face, its so freaking ghey its not funny, anybody who uses 'ummm' in their posts as an opening word is clearly a complete imbecile.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Theres a lot of people in here using the term 'ummm' at the start of your posts, wtf are you 11 year olds?
Its like the black chick putting her hand up in your face, its so freaking ghey its not funny, anybody who uses 'ummm' in their posts as an opening word is clearly a complete imbecile.
Ummmmm Timmy Mannah has just been announced a co captain and ummmmmmm I'm really excited and ummmmmmm I know how excited you are that he signed another 3 seasons.

84 Baby

Referee
lucky they only filmed his top half because he wasn't wearing any pants
I was there. All he had on was the shoulders from his shirt and jacket. His tie was intact but was stained (unsure of source).
I think it suited him though