What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bernie Gurr

strider

Post Whore
I think this graph clearing shows the point gary is making ...

min_tree_filtered.png

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Speaking of Bernie noticed once again at fan day yesterday and in numerous pics he is yet to wear our colour that I have seen, not even a blue and gold tie, thoughts?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Speaking of Bernie noticed once again at fan day yesterday and in numerous pics he is yet to wear our colour that I have seen, not even a blue and gold tie, thoughts?
well usually after a big night out he ends up wearing no clothes so something is better than nothing

emjaycee

Coach

Umm, the club may not have yet replaced their corporate apparel supplier who I think was Zibara Clothing and was implicated in our salary cap drama's.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Need to get a deal with Dave's Dry Cleaning as well.

The blood, piss and vomit on Bernie's clothes isn't going to clean itself.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Umm, the club may not have yet replaced their corporate apparel supplier who I think was Zibara Clothing and was implicated in our salary cap drama's.

Umm, can't he just wear a blue and gold tie without being a Zibara, lol....

T.S Quint

Coach
He used all his ties to tie the hookers to his bed.
If he wants to wear one then he'd have to let them go. He can't just go and do that now, can he.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Umm You know what you were doing no need for me to explain it

I asked a simple question and you along with a couple of other morons decided to be dicks about it.....but if it makes u feel important, I'm ok with that, I have learnt not to bother asking legitimate questions because most of the time dickheads answer like you, it's just a forum ffs, ur not running the country !

Dibs

Bench
I asked a simple question and you along with a couple of other morons decided to be dicks about it.....but if it makes u feel important, I'm ok with that, I have learnt not to bother asking legitimate questions because most of the time dickheads answer like you, it's just a forum ffs, ur not running the country !
I didn't answer your question at all mate