What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best announces Retirement

Madsharkie

First Grade
Thanks for the memories Besty.
Now that he has that 'weight off the shoulders' he'll probably have a solid finish to the season.

Weaponhead

Coach
He has had a very good career and the time is right to hang em up.

An unfortunate casualty of the Anderson clean out that decimated the club.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Depending on who we have to replace him I wouldnt have minded seeing Colin go around for one last season.

Of course that does not apply if we can sign a good replacement.

He is playing well at the moment, hope he can continue his good form for the rest of the season, all the BEST, besty.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
He has had a very good career and the time is right to hang em up.

An unfortunate casualty of the Anderson clean out that decimated the club.

Yep. He was an absolute gun around 2008/09. Amazing he only ever played 1 game of rep football (according to wiki), same number as David Simmons!!

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah but everyone knows that the Limmo only got picked for one Rep game only because of the racist selectors. Because the Limmo has a different coloured skin to ....

Hang on, my mistake, wrong call, it was that imposter boxing bloke I was thunking of.

Weaponhead

Coach
He has scored 108 tries in 254 games at NRL level plus 35 tries in 57 games in the UK. Very strong performance over a long career.

carcharias

Immortal
Did he announce it before yesterday's game ?

Because if fuggen looked like it!

Just kiddin... I was too pissed to remember a thing.

Just kiddin

Good luck col .. Loathed you in a dragons jersey.

sharknows

Bench
Yeah time to hang up the boots Besty..... had some good moments and some bad this season. Seems the head is with it some days & not on others. A disgrace that you didn't get to play your whole career at the Sharks.