What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best announces Retirement

Congrats Besty on such a long and successful career.
Should have been at the Sharks your whole career!
Lets hope your last game for us will be in this years GF, and we go out the winner!:)

Colin Best.
HE played for the Sharks. He played for The Raiders. He played for Souths.

he's basically played for every team that i watch frequently. He also played for shitmerkins amalgamated. but we will forgive him for that.

congratulations on your career colin.

wibble

Bench
Considering our outside back stocks for the time of Best's career at other clubs, forcing a player of his caliber out was stupid and shameful. For someone who was largely unfairly criticized for his defense early in his career, he is now one of the better defenders at centre in the NRL. It was great that he came back and gave us a good finish to his career. Hopefully though, the Best is yet to come.

If we don't get a top line centre, I'd love him to stick around, but he's earned the right to finish on his own terms, and this year is a good way to finish (hopefully a great way to finish). Its not like he owes the club anything- he was always willing to be a great club man.

Good luck Besty. Hope you raise a clan of fast outside backs to help the Sharks in 20 years!

Quigs

Immortal
Did you see Jennings run around the Minni last weekend.

When was the last time you saw a shark in full flight 50 - 60 metre run around then run around top class fullback

That is what we are missing .... speed.

webShark

When was the last time you saw a shark in full flight 50 - 60 metre run around then run around top class fullback

Matt Rogers regularly and Gards once. I was actually there with a Roosters mate. Left in shock as we scored 40+. No wonder I was in shock. It was a one off.

Madsharkie

First Grade

here, here. We def need more speed, and Jennings has heaps of it.