What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Call from Danny Weidler

Fibroman

First Grade
I thought it was a big call from Danny Weidler on the footy show last night in respect to an alleged email from Martin Lang on the Panthers Website.

I hope he did his homework, because it is common knowledge that people post comments on those sites under the assumed name of a player or former player. I hope he confirmed it with Bangers?

Panther

Juniors
Someone claiming he was Martie posted on PI,and gave Glen Matthews a bit of stick.I looked around PI later but no sign of it,may be because they didnt know if it was genuine.
You're right fibro that could be a problem.

murraymob

Coach
Thanks lainey you are a champion.Any one who reads that must know it can not be marty.There are a lot of big words in there ,great spelling .It does not sound like the marty who belted the ball up for us:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mish

Juniors
luckily it isnt completely gorneskies.....

martylangaboutglenmatthzd5.jpg

QldPanther

Juniors
I dont know what to think of this. It may be a disgruntled supporter, or it could be Danny Wielder himself trying to create a story. I dont like Wielder and his allegations. He's cheap.

Dave Q

Coach
Good to see PI still maintaining its objectivity in this difficult season.

Lang's retirement along with Girds and Satts proved too much of a loss for the old firm to deal with and this year the curtain closes on this esteemed era.

It doesnt matter whether this person is Lang or not, its what he says that is interesting.

But Matthews isnt running the show, and this is what sits uncomfortably with me about the piece.

At the end of the day, Matthews is answerable to the board.

Matthews is a servant of the club who implements the boards policy.

He's not allowed to wander off on his own.

John Lang's departure was messy and ugly but its done and over. He wont be back.

Dave Q

Coach
murraymob said:
Thanks lainey you are a champion.Any one who reads that must know it can not be marty.There are a lot of big words in there ,great spelling .It does not sound like the marty who belted the ball up for us:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He was concussed when he posted on PI.

Panthagrey

Juniors
I'm sorry to say that i have to agree with the martin lang thing after all witnessing the discriminating comments from some people 1 who officially represents and some that dont is quite disturbing to the average fan and put this way if i said some of those things to people at my work place i wouldnt be there.
The attitude of Panthers Management needs re-adjusting before customers walk away in disgust.....its the sad truth...:(

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
Panthagrey said:
I'm sorry to say that i have to agree with the martin lang thing after all witnessing the discriminating comments from some people 1 who officially represents and some that dont is quite disturbing to the average fan and put this way if i said some of those things to people at my work place i wouldnt be there.
The attitude of Panthers Management needs re-adjusting before customers walk away in disgust.....its the sad truth...:(

SAY WHAT? Speak English will ya?

Martin Lang has every write to be filthy at the way Penrith handled his father but be a man about it, don't hide behind the keyboard, go on TV or Radio and express your feelings if it cuts to the core so obviously!

I respect Lang as a footballer but these comments are from a bloke whose copped one too many in the scrum :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

murraymob

Coach
I still do not reckon its marty.interesting weidler found it on pi.who is he what name is he using on the site.Just to dispell a rumour it is not murrymob.But i think he is not far of the mark

mightypanther

Juniors
murraymob said:
I still do not reckon its marty.interesting weidler found it on pi.who is he what name is he using on the site.Just to dispell a rumour it is not murrymob.But i think he is not far of the mark

He doesn't have to be a member of the forum. You can read every thread on the forum just by browsing as a guest.

BxTom

Bench
I, like others do not think it was the real Martin Lang. Wouldn't surprise me if the dribbler created the Martin Lang post himself.

Cheers,
Tom.

mightypanther

Juniors
BxTom said:
I, like others do not think it was the real Martin Lang. Wouldn't surprise me if the dribbler created the Martin Lang post himself.

Cheers,
Tom.

Anything's possible. It's not like the Penrith club woulld be his favourite people after the Gower "dribbler" thing.

He might have wanted to find a way to embarass the club to make him feel better about himself.

Mind you.....if true....he's not very bright because it turned out to be a real fizzer. It didn't even raise a couple of eyebrows.

murraymob

Coach
i hear marty is on the gold coast now i am sure he has more important things to do than post on a penrith website

Panthagrey

Juniors
dontmakemeangry said:
SAY WHAT? Speak English will ya?

Martin Lang has every write to be filthy at the way Penrith handled his father but be a man about it, don't hide behind the keyboard, go on TV or Radio and express your feelings if it cuts to the core so obviously!

I respect Lang as a footballer but these comments are from a bloke whose copped one too many in the scrum :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Say what? speak English will ya......i think you need the lessons before you tell other people about the proper use of the language.....!:D

Latest posts