What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest wanker in cricket

Tommy Smith

Referee
Did anyone notice that Ponting almost did exactly the same thing as Watson? Have a look at the first link posted for the youtube video and wathc Ponting in the back ground...

But yeah, Watson did a great job today of becoming despised not just by foreigners but fellow Aussies as well...

Fein

First Grade
Did anyone notice that Ponting almost did exactly the same thing as Watson? Have a look at the first link posted for the youtube video and wathc Ponting in the back ground...

But yeah, Watson did a great job today of becoming despised not just by foreigners but fellow Aussies as well...

My theory here is that Ponting was performing the role of "circus master".

As Captain, he tries to share the joy of the moment and initially is happy to ham it up but that decision begins to turn sour the closer the raving homo gets to the dismissed batsman, in fact Ponting himself stands still and refuses to come any closer for fear of anal intrusion.

I hope he took the stock whip to the nice person back in the sheds.

yappy

Bench
I don't think I've ever thoroughly disliked an Australian test cricketer until Watson came along.

African Monkey

First Grade

Yeah stupid from Ponting. Something the captain of any side shouldn't be getting involved with.

Watson was acting like a wanker all day yesterday, acting as if he's God's gift.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Tony Greig
Chucky
Bowden and every player and official that has ever represented New Zealand
The obnoxious weed
Victorians

Sam_the_man

First Grade
111659.2.jpg

captain dickhead on the right and rainbow dickhead on the left.

Last edited:

Moffo

Referee
bill lawry, complete f**kstick

tony greig

ricky ponting...complete merkin. allan border not far behind

ian healy, mark nicholas and simon o'donnell are absolute wankers as well

Hallatia

Referee
LOL I hope you feel the same about every other cricketer that has done the same thing
I would, it's on par with claiming a try when you know you dropped it, if you're not certain it's acceptable, but if you claim it knowing that it isn't, then you are just a wank

Brutus

Referee
For mine it's a three way tie between Shane Watson, Brett Lee and Michael Clarke.

Three of the biggest wankers in sport.

Bazal

Post Whore
LOL at this thread...Harby, Pieterson, Ponting, Collingwood, Sreesanth, McCullum, Graeme Smith, and Andre Nel (if he still plays) are all far bigger wankers than Watson. Careers full of wankery as opposed to one geniused incident. Johnson is a bit of a tosser too, and if not for the fact that they no longer play Haydud and Symonds would win easily.