What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest wanker in cricket

eddiesmith

Juniors
LOL at this thread...Harby, Pieterson, Ponting, Collingwood, Sreesanth, McCullum, Graeme Smith, and Andre Nel (if he still plays) are all far bigger wankers than Watson. Careers full of wankery as opposed to one geniused incident. Johnson is a bit of a tosser too, and if not for the fact that they no longer play Haydud and Symonds would win easily.
Only one geniused incident? Hahaha, thats funny :lol:

TheParraboy

Staff member
I'm surprised Shoaib Akhtar hasn't been given a mention

the plane

shoaibedengarden.jpg

hmmmm alot of people feel the same I am guessing it is a jealousy thing??? :?

Talks about himself in the 3rd person. Makes him look like a complete tosser. Also, he is a huge WT fan, when he was in town he would be allowed in the dressing rooms after the game. A WT official asked him if he wanted his photo taken with Marshall and Farah, he declined because he thought being seen with RL players would damage his image. Just comes across as a massive douchebag imo.

Hallatia

Referee
Talks about himself in the 3rd person. Makes him look like a complete tosser. Also, he is a huge WT fan, when he was in town he would be allowed in the dressing rooms after the game. A WT official asked him if he wanted his photo taken with Marshall and Farah, he declined because he thought being seen with RL players would damage his image. Just comes across as a massive douchebag imo.
did he actually say that? Because if so, what a WANK!

Meth

Staff member
Did anyone notice that Ponting almost did exactly the same thing as Watson? Have a look at the first link posted for the youtube video and wathc Ponting in the back ground...

Yeah, I saw it.

I don't mind a bit of a send off. And generally Gayle gives as good as he gets, so I don't mind that sort of send off from Ponting. It's just mind games. Obviously, the mood Gayle takes back to the balcony is going to affect the WI psyche, so it was worth Ponting getting a little snigger in at Gayle. But Watson went way over the top

mozza91

Coach
Players-Singh(douche),Watson(no talent or penis),Pieterson
Commentators-Chappel(typical former player always whinging) and Bill Lawry(I love the bloke put he is the defintion of a wanker)
A few years agoI would've said Smith after all his talk and not backing it up in 05-06 but he came here last year a much better player, captain and bloke it seems and totally redeemed himself imo.

beads6

First Grade
Players-Singh(douche),Watson(no talent or penis),Pieterson
Commentators-Chappel(typical former player always whinging) and Bill Lawry(I love the bloke put he is the defintion of a wanker)
A few years agoI would've said Smith after all his talk and not backing it up in 05-06 but he came here last year a much better player, captain and bloke it seems and totally redeemed himself imo.

you clearly have NFI!!

mozza91

Coach
you clearly have NFI!!
Wow so now he's a star because he scored runs on a flat deck against a team missing their best bowlers, the only time in this series he faced a really good bowler(Taylor) he got a globe, he is still an inept cricketer who can't play quality quick bowling add to that the way he's defending his actions the guy is a tosser of the highest order

Meth

Staff member
Wow so now he's a star because he scored runs on a flat deck against a team missing their best bowlers, the only time in this series he faced a really good bowler(Taylor) he got a globe, he is still an inept cricketer who can't play quality quick bowling add to that the way he's defending his actions the guy is a tosser of the highest order

Averages over 50 in 2009; not coincidentally since becoming an opener. Before then, in all of his previous tests he only had had one decent innings in a test where India demolished Australia. Going purely on average in the time that he has partnered Katich as an opener, he has outperformed Katich

Performance wise, his form has justified his spot IMO. If only he wasn't such a wanker

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
Aust - Watson, Haddin, Ponting, Bollinger (should have a Bollinger's classic catches segment coming up soon), Symonds
India - Harbajhan, Sreesanth, perhaps Gambhir
Pakistan - nobody really atm
Sri Lanka - obviously Aussies don't like them, but they see like good sorts
England - Pieterson, Pieterson, Pieterson
RSA - well they're Sth Africans, so all of them, but especially Nel
NZ - Ryder, McCullum, Vetorri,
Windies - all too cool