What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bird - Good riddance

chewsta

First Grade
Meehhh.. Birdy could have hidden the extent of his injury for fear of missing games at the backend of the year when we were right up to our eyeballs in it too. He always played tough for us eg. His badly hyper extended elbow in the GF.
Never rated Doogs, probably more because of his off field shit. f**k me though his world cup campaign was impressive. I liked Birdy, but we won't miss him at all with Duges coming in.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Bloke is a tosser for sure but his heroics at times in 2016 especially in the GF outweighed his antics
Feel for him going up north, they will eat him alive

Card Shark

Immortal
Meh, it’s a nothing story, designed to keep the donkey fans reading that shitty paper. Dugan is def an upgrade on young Jack though... and my preference is that he proves that while in the centres.

Started reading but then couldn’t be bothered.

f**k it took a lot of finger movement to get to the bottom.

Sure it was nothing, must’ve taken up a whole double page spread! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Windy70

Juniors
Broncos jumped on him while he was on a high. Career best position so far with NRL, REP and a title all with us. 800k a year they wanna hope he doesn't find out that their style of footy just doesn't suit him.

Broncos shoulda waited, another year like 17 and he'd be 450k.

shaggs

Coach
The Cronullafied Virus is spreading like the Asian "Bird" flu
Speaking of that. What ever happened to bird flu and swine flu. Zeka and Ebola??

Nothing to see here people, nothing at all.
Whatever happened to the shooter in Vegas??

Inferno

Coach
His biggest problem will be he still hasn't nailed down any one position.

For the money he's on they can't afford to leave him out of the starting 13, but I can't imagine he will be able to unseat any of the incumbents.

I reckon he'll get the Ben Barba treatment and will go back to the Saints in 12-18 months.

Ads

First Grade
His biggest problem will be he still hasn't nailed down any one position.

For the money he's on they can't afford to leave him out of the starting 13, but I can't imagine he will be able to unseat any of the incumbents.

I reckon he'll get the Ben Barba treatment and will go back to the Saints in 12-18 months.
They've lost Moga though which opens up left centre for him. He'll be another Jack Reed for them.

Beat up. He doesn't dump on the Sharks. That's the journo.
Still, I think we've landed an upgrade in Duges. Happy days!

But gee I'd love to see Val tearing it up on the wing outside Dugan, like the World Cup final.

Latest posts