What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue Moon - The Manchester City Thread - C'MON CITY!

brendothejet

First Grade
*bump*

We are a European Football side now fellas. Just waiting on the draw for the first qualifying round. Planning on a 2 week trip to take in the UEFA Cup match and a couple of city games in the Premiership.

Who else is keen?

Dragooner

Bench
What's the buisness with Jo?

F*ck this company who part owns him is screwing up the careers of several players. First Tevez and Masch and now this.

This kid is a talented player, and I sincerely hope you get him.

brendothejet

First Grade
hahah thats unreal..dunno if i can afford it man.

I want to be there for the Cup matches (euro)

Found a new pub that might be good to make our own this year..opposite the metro on george st

Tom Shines

First Grade
Apparently all of our UEFA games are on ITV, so I daresay Fox Sports would be able to piggyback that coverage.

What else is news buddy? It's confirmed I'm going to the Derby and Fulham away. Look out for Blue Roo.

brendothejet

First Grade
hahah something tells me we've got SFA chance of fox showing that, but it does mean a stream should be up somewhere...

not much has been happening. 2 new jobs and 4 hospital visits over the last 5 months has kept things interesting...lol.

Pumped for the new season. MAte if you got the list of email addresses can you send them to my hotmail? I've got shirts for people but no postal addies for them.

Cheers Wheelsy.

fish eel

Immortal
Apparently all of our UEFA games are on ITV, so I daresay Fox Sports would be able to piggyback that coverage.

What else is news buddy? It's confirmed I'm going to the Derby and Fulham away. Look out for Blue Roo.

Fox sports don't show UEFA Cup.

You may pop up though on either ESPN or Setanta.

Tom Shines

First Grade

Latest posts