What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bmoz is gone

dino2170

Juniors
I dont care about any sentiments that moz gave us good service or he wanted to play with his brother i care that he left our club. He put shit on our club therefore he is a grub like all in the bullcheats team from the coach down. They should of been booted out when they were caught cheating. And can they afford all of their players can it mean that they are all on back handed deals ala when hasler left manly

Lol you crack me up Jubilee.

Our lot continue to self Implode. Think your Board is bad? Ours is deadset ridiculous and Gal is a moron.

FMD both our clubs are going through crap, but look on the bright side, at least you guys don't have drug cheats and you still have sponsors.

Hey chopper...Gal can play everywhere, just ask him...on second thought just watch him! Hmmm, no don't it's f**king painful watching him take every hit up then try to be a 5/8 in the attacking 20.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Lol you crack me up Jubilee.

Our lot continue to self Implode. Think your Board is bad? Ours is deadset ridiculous and Gal is a moron.

FMD both our clubs are going through crap, but look on the bright side, at least you guys don't have drug cheats and you still have sponsors.

Hey chopper...Gal can play everywhere, just ask him...on second thought just watch him! Hmmm, no don't it's f**king painful watching him take every hit up then try to be a 5/8 in the attacking 20.

Possibly signing WSW former CEO and upcoming development to rival trump towers! I don't feel too sorry for you guys :crazy:

Redvpassion

Juniors
Yeah there's no way he was lured by a larger financial offer and one last opportunity to play regular first grade footy with his twin brother. Definitely bullshit :roll:

Nick I'm with you on your thinking, this is exactly what Doust wants us to think. It all adds up in the clubs favour that they tried to do all they can to keep Brett and that Brett opted out to play with his brother.

There's more to it my friend and all will be out in the open, not just yet.

bottle

Coach
Nick I'm with you on your thinking, this is exactly what Doust wants us to think. It all adds up in the clubs favour that they tried to do all they can to keep Brett and that Brett opted out to play with his brother.

There's more to it my friend and all will be out in the open, not just yet.

You may be with Nick, but I don't think he's with you.
He was being sarcastic, hence the rolling eyes sarcasm emoticon.

gonz

Juniors
Are you this agro towards your husband? You have no f**ked idea and it pisses you off that my info didn't come from the telegraph or your Uncle Phil.
No lies here c**k breath. Care to back up your bullshit or provide anything remotely accurate? Or just continue to be a boring, angry f**kwit that lives in the past?
You provide one single piece of evidence that disputes what I have been told...go on? wanker
You have nothing, you know nothing...go f**k yourself pole smoker.
Don't call me a fkn liar, you lowlife, negative piece of shit. Just f**k off

Look at the lil boy go off !

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I don't know why you guys are getting tied up on Marshall. I think the biggest failure of your club over the past few years was Gareth Widdop.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that Widdops profile at Melbourne has been greatly exaggerated. He was a turnstile when we beat you.

BennyV

Referee
I don't know why you guys are getting tied up on Marshall. I think the biggest failure of your club over the past few years was Gareth Widdop.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that Widdops profile at Melbourne has been greatly exaggerated. He was a turnstile when we beat you.

Yeah, Widdop has been our problem for at least 3 years...:sarcasm:

Seriously though, we didnt buy Widdop for his enormous defensive ability, we bought him for his attacking skill, which he has shown glimpses of in a number of games this year. Similarly with Marshall. With a decent coach and forward pack, these 2 would be nigh on unstoppable, especially with Dugan at the back where he belongs.

The problem isnt these guys. Its the Doust/Young machine of 2011-13 that backended contracts, signed nuffies like Hunt and Rein to long term, high pay deals and hire morons like Price and now Mary to coach, the former of which compounded the problem further with genius signings like Beale on fullback money. Couple this with an incompetent boardroom who dont want to bring the club into 2014 and thoroughly shit treatment of club heros (those who read Jubilee Ave will be aware of what has happened) and its easy to see where our real problems lie.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bmoz won't get 4 years on the field with his brother. Jmoz knees won't last 4 years. Do you really think you will see them both playing first grade at 32 years of age in 2018?

I am glad it is the Bulldogs paying an ageing centre wing combo $4mil + for the next 4 years. Brett just setting his future up and good luck to him. And thanks for the last 10 or so years.

Eto is the future!
Good luck in your quest to seek excuses or some semblance of logic, but this is just another stuff up.

The fact is that we have juniors playing for an opposition club, not just any juniors but two that played for NSW and Australia and are sons of a club legend.

Fingerbang

Bench
Sons of a club legend.....who also abandon the Dragons to finish his career a Rooster.

I don't have any bad feelings for Bmoz's decision....I know the desire to finish his career with his brother, and he was able to set himself up with a decent pay packet for the next 4 years. Good on him.

I fail to understand what that has to do with my opinion of Josh not lasting the 4 years with him. Cheer up Willow....grain of salt, remember?

grouch

First Grade
He wanted to play with his brother Red.
He also would have cost overs to remain if there was hope
He is replaceable
And Coast Dragon you dill.
I was in the players rooms months ago
I had a feeling judging by body language that Moz was detached then.
Overs? He was UNDER CONTRACT. We didn't have to pay one cent more than the deal we agreed to two years ago or whenever he signed his last contract. And congrats on being a student of body language. Did you pause to wonder why such a senior leader of the club was in such a state? Could it be that he wasn't happy? Forget plainly absurd fairytales about "truth sessions" from known club apologists and sycophants... the following piece of info was shared by a forum member with actual credibility. Someone with a proven record of providing correct info. Might explain why Brett was less than the life of the party...

"What the club did do was tell Brett that they couldn't afford to pay him what the last year of his contract was worth.
Brett and Nighty have been on unders, next year their contracts were to rise as they were back ended.
Brett was asked to basically take another pay cut, which is a slap in the face considering he isnt even in the top 10 paid players at our club. He will be joining the dogs on a 400k per year contract for 3 years. All this talk of 600k is rubbish, we couldn't afford to pay what we agreed to, so we were no way able to match the 400k offered.
So basically we are valuing Brett less than what we do Hunt, and half of what we value Dugan. This is how we treat a junior an Australian rep, one if not the best winger in the comp.
If it were me I would probably do what Brett has done and said f you.Thats disgraceful."

Mr Red

First Grade
You forgot the bit about he was going regardless of if we could match the Dogs money offer.

Is it too hard to comprehend that Bmoz really wanted to play / finish his career with his brother?

no - he wanted to leave the dragons.
The fact he has a brother playing at another club simply made the bulldogs the logical club to go to.
Very different.

BennyV

Referee
Overs? He was UNDER CONTRACT. We didn't have to pay one cent more than the deal we agreed to two years ago or whenever he signed his last contract. And congrats on being a student of body language. Did you pause to wonder why such a senior leader of the club was in such a state? Could it be that he wasn't happy? Forget plainly absurd fairytales about "truth sessions" from known club apologists and sycophants... the following piece of info was shared by a forum member with actual credibility. Someone with a proven record of providing correct info. Might explain why Brett was less than the life of the party...

"What the club did do was tell Brett that they couldn't afford to pay him what the last year of his contract was worth.
Brett and Nighty have been on unders, next year their contracts were to rise as they were back ended.
Brett was asked to basically take another pay cut, which is a slap in the face considering he isnt even in the top 10 paid players at our club. He will be joining the dogs on a 400k per year contract for 3 years. All this talk of 600k is rubbish, we couldn't afford to pay what we agreed to, so we were no way able to match the 400k offered.
So basically we are valuing Brett less than what we do Hunt, and half of what we value Dugan. This is how we treat a junior an Australian rep, one if not the best winger in the comp.
If it were me I would probably do what Brett has done and said f you.Thats disgraceful."

Give it up bro, you're talking to brick walls...
I can already hear the apologist clowns saying 'dont believe everything you hear' or 'until thats confirmed by the club, its just a rumour'...let them make their excuses, they are going to need a lot of them over the next few years..

I'm usually not this cynical, I spent a lot of 2013 fighting the 'good' fight and standing up for the club but enough is enough...the fact that these sort of things can happen after 3 years out of the 8, with nothing to look forward to next year outside of the tiny hope that our latest rookie coach experiment might be the next Jack Gibson (and based on evidence to date, he is closer to another Steve Price) and the fact that NOONE at management level is being held accountable for it is a turkey slap in the face of the fanbase. The fact that some can stand up for the CEO and board of our club after being treated with such contempt is horrendous.

Latest posts