What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boncos vs Penruff Game-Day Fred

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Im sure dumb f**k Archer will come up with siome excuse why play should be stopped because one bronco knocks himself out running into the back of his teammate

I think refs have to stop play immediately if there's a concern for concussion so they can get the required medical assistance out there asap.

strider

Post Whore
I think refs have to stop play immediately if there's a concern for concussion so they can get the required medical assistance out there asap.
Usually (ie always) stopping play means waiting for the current play to be finished.

No one likes to see a dude out cold, but there was no danger allowing merkins to run away from the injured player. Wait for that play to stop and then call time off - that play likely ends in a try

strider

Post Whore
I don't mind the professor, it's stupid but it's supposed to be.

I rarely watch it but when I happen to keep 502 on after a Friday night game it isn't that bad.

Better than listening to Walters or other QLD wankers.
It can be quite funny ... but sometimes not so much .... i mostly like watching it

strider

Post Whore
There was an encore this morning ... i wasnt convinced ... perhaps it will get better with age

I don't mind the professor, it's stupid but it's supposed to be.

I rarely watch it but when I happen to keep 502 on after a Friday night game it isn't that bad.

Better than listening to Walters or other QLD wankers.

his sense of humour is the polar opposite to mine he can't just tell jokes and be funny he has to be kicking someone in the guts while he does it