What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking Bad

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Since there has been 5 eps of the current series, and only 3 more to go before the mid-break, something will need to happen pretty soon.

I love how the have grown Jesses character.

What a fantastic show.

Springs

First Grade
I hate how the 'mid-season break' is a whole year.

Season 5 has been my favourite so far. It's just great how it keeps improving with every season.

bileduct

Coach
I dunno, the train heist to me seemed a little over the top. I think Walt only went through with it because of the comment Mike made a few episodes prior about Jesse James because otherwise it seemed like such a massive risk.

I knew the kid was going to stumble upon their operation... As soon as they mentioned witnesses (prior to the operation) I was immediately reminded of the kid riding his motorbike in the desert. Though I was not expecting what happened to him.

I guess this is going to cause a massive rift between Walt and Jesse. Walt will surely rationalise away what has happened and Jesse will have a hard time dealing with it. I get the feeling that he will turn into a police informant before this is all over.

bileduct

Coach
Each episode is getting more intense.

Walt's plan must be to go and work for the opposition.

Mader45

Juniors
Im like a few otherson here who cant get past season 1. But theres an ad on foxtel ive seen a few times in the last week where there is just a quick shot of the lead actor sitting there, looking incredibly intense, where he menacingly says something along the lines of "nothing stops the train".

That 3 second clip has convinced me i must watch all 5 seasons asap! I dont have a clue what it means. But holy shit do i want to know now

PJ

First Grade
Mader I struggled wih 1 as well.so has everyone I have put onto it.

But every person I know who has got past the first bit agrees it is one of the best shows they have watched and that it is the best character development on tv ever.

Stick with it, the rewards are more than worth it.

bileduct

Coach
Crazy shit.

I've never felt such uneasiness watching a tv show before. It's going to be interesting to see where things go from here.

bileduct

Coach
That final scene... I've been waiting for a long time for it to come and was worried that they may end up jumping the shark when it came, but it was done brilliantly.

Fuuuuuuck why did they have to split the season in half!

PJ

First Grade
Little let down tbh.

The last few eps had been building brilliantly and thought it may have been left with more of a cliffhanger.

Still great though.

Special K

Coach
I thought last weeks ep was better and the cliffhanger last season was better but yeah still good. Cannot wait for the rest.

Mader45

Juniors
I'm rushing through this show to catch up but ain't doing a great job. This show is so manic depressive in its presentation. And those depressive periods can sure be hard to sit through at times. e.g the thieving crack heads kid and Jesse

But I've finally hit my first 'oh f&ck yeah!!!' moment when Walt is outside the hardware store and goes 'Stay out of my territory'.

That should keep my pace for another 5-6 episodes.

Latest posts