What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking Bad

Mader45

Juniors
Well i rushed the shit out of it and am up to season 5 ep 7 now.

.....Jurys out til this season ends.

Gotta admit I enjoyed season 3 the most.

Tommax25

Bench
I thought last weeks ep was better and the cliffhanger last season was better but yeah still good. Cannot wait for the rest.

Do you mean end of season 3 cliffhanger? I didn't think there was much of a cliffhanger at the end of season 4 at all, but 3 was pretty crazy.

That final scene... I've been waiting for a long time for it to come and was worried that they may end up jumping the shark when it came, but it was done brilliantly.

Fuuuuuuck why did they have to split the season in half!

Given how good at this Walt has gotten I'm surprised he kept that book around linking him to Gale. It seems like a pretty bad mistake, unless I'm missing something?

afinalsin666

First Grade
Absolutely love this show. Smashed through it in about 3 days over christmas, gut wrenching stuff.

Craziest part for me was when Walt watched jesse's junkie girlfriend OD. Hard to watch, Cranston is an unbelievably good actor.

Also, according to mathematicians greater than me,

The money stack in the storage is about 50-70 million dollars. Empire business indeed.

Can't wait til next year, didn't have faith in Hank to be able to carry the scenes i can see coming up, but he did a masterful job in the scene after the prison massacre.

Given how good at this Walt has gotten I'm surprised he kept that book around linking him to Gale. It seems like a pretty bad mistake, unless I'm missing something?

They didn't really give a time line from when Walt is out and the BBQ. The Crystal Blue persuasion montage covered months, so maybe it was a flash forward.

Also have a feeling Hank's mrs is gonna catch a dose of Ricin before the show's over.

Last edited:

bileduct

Coach
One of my favourite Walt moments was when he was sitting in his car outside Gus' house. He looks nervous as hell and then he puts the hat on, and there's a real noticeable shift in his demeanor as he changes from Walt into Heisenberg.

azzah72

Bench
Mine is him losing it lying under the house when he goes to get the money that skler gave to beneke or whatever his name is.

His cackle whilst losing it was nuts.

[furrycat]

Coach
I can't believe I have to wait so long to see the last 8 episodes... Just finished re-watching the entire lot with the missus because she wanted to watch it after hearing me rave about it.

Mader45

Juniors
Anyone seen the scheduling for the final eps!!@!!!!!!!

5x09 = July 2013

5x10A = December 2013

5x10B = March 2014

5x16 = July 2014

5x11 = December 2014 5x12 = December 2014

5x13 (opening scene) = February 2015 5x13 (rest of episode) = March 2015

5x14 = July 2015 5x15 = July 2015

f**k i hope this is a joke.

BDR

First Grade
IMO this is the greatest television series since The Sopranos. Such an intelligent and gripping series, every ep since the start of season 4 has been a tense ordeal.

Is this season the end of the show entirely? I try to avoid news about shows I am invested in because the stink of spoilers is strong on the Internet. If so I hope the give the ending the room it deserves to breathe.

P.S. I have said from the beginning that there are two logical conclusions: Jesse kills Walt or Jesse is killed and Walt redeems himself by avenging him. We'll see sooner or later I guess.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
IMO this is the greatest television series since The Sopranos. Such an intelligent and gripping series, every ep since the start of season 4 has been a tense ordeal.

Is this season the end of the show entirely? I try to avoid news about shows I am invested in because the stink of spoilers is strong on the Internet. If so I hope the give the ending the room it deserves to breathe.

P.S. I have said from the beginning that there are two logical conclusions: Jesse kills Walt or Jesse is killed and Walt redeems himself by avenging him. We'll see sooner or later I guess.

Yes, vince gilligan has said there will be no more breaking bad. It's a shame, because after season 4, I didn't think the show had much more legs in it (with the exception of a few eps ie crawl space), but after last season I wish they hadn't committed to ending it. The first half of season 5 was awesome.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Did anyone see the breaking bad take off Stephan Colbert did with the cast of downton abbey entitled breaking Abby ?

f**king hilarious

Mader45

Juniors
If you havent seen them, check out 'Breaking Bad is now on ABC' on youtube. Some dude put eps together as if it was a family friendly sitcom.

Latest posts